Caution

Previously

Draco and Satori had the party at Malfoy Manor, they also had a duel and Draco was losing terribly so he made an excuse for them to stop.

Draco and Satori had a few more duels but most of the time it was teaching eachother new spells, nothing interesting really happened for their summer holidays.

A/N : I am skipping their Second Year, but here is something that'll be like a recap of the Second Year.

Satori helped Harry defeat the Basilisk, her and Cedric became closer and became a couple. Satori and Draco had arguments that caused them to no longer speak to eachother.

For the Summer Holidays Satori stayed at Ron's place, her relationship grew stronger with Ron and Hermione aswell. Including the whole Weasley family.

A/N : That basically sums up the Second Year, and now we are onto The 3rd year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Satori's Pov

I was having a nightmare, someone had broken out of Azkaban and they were looking for Harry and I for some reason. I woke up in a cold sweat and Hermione over my face.

Hermione : " You okay Tori? "

Satori : " I-I'm fine Mione.. just a bad dream.. someone escaped from Azkaban.."

Hermione looked at me in shock. She grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. Grabbing a newspaper and holding it up to my face.

Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban.

Satori : " S-Siruis..?! He is looking for Harry and I! "

I said in shock, my dream wasn't a dream. It was a vision? I'm not sure but I know what I saw and it was too real for me.

Hermione : " Don't be ridiculous Tori.. Sirius Black isn't looking for you and Harry, your delusional.."

I then went with Hermione to the Weasley family, forgetting I was still in my silky nightdress that made me look beautiful.

I had grown since last year and my curves were more noticeable than ever.

Fred : " My my Tori, trying to show off your hot bod to us? "

George : " Wouldn't mind taking a bite out of that~ "

My face flushed red as I realised what I was wearing. I quickly covered my body and ran upstairs, getting changed into my normal clothes and putting my hair up messily.

My hair was much longer now, all the way down to my ass. I placed my hair in a messy bun before packing all my stuff and going downstairs.

Just then Harry came into the house.

Satori : " Harry! "

I ran to Harry and hugged him, Arthur Weasley then took Harry and I some place private.

Arthur : " You two need to be careful, there is a killer on the loose.."

Satori : " Sirius Black.. Harry he's looking for us.."

Arthur looked at me in confusion.

Arthur : " How did you know that? "

Satori : " Saw it in a dream.. "

Arthur : " I see, well yes anyway.. Sirius Black is looking for you two so he can kill you both.."

Satori : " Sir, why would he want me..? Or Harry for that fact? "