Fifth Year

A/N : It's August 31st!

I sat on my bed, crying quietly. Why are we going back to school? Harry and I are going to die. Draco hasn't sent me a letter all holidays.

Is he busy, or has something happened to him? I wiped my tears and went downstairs. It was still only early in the morning, I went downstairs.

I saw Harry's bag and owl.

Satori : " Molly! When did Harry get here?! "

Molly : " Harry? Harry who? "

Satori : " Harry Potter! "

Molly : " I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house! "

She came downstairs.

Ron : " Did someone say Harry? "

Satori : " He's not with you is he? "

Ron : " I think I'd know if my best friend was with me! "

I went back to the living room and saw Harry.

Satori : " Harry! "

I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back.

Harry : " It's good to see you Satori! "

I smiled happily.

Satori : " At least you came to see us.."

Harry : " What's that supposed to mean? "

I looked down and teared up.

Satori : " Draco hasn't sent me a letter all holidays.. "

Harry snarled. : " What an asshole.."

Harry pulled me into a hug as I started to cry. I sniffled and wiped my tears.

Molly : " Let's go to Diagon Alley you guys! "

We headed to Diagon Alley, Fred and George still had their shop running even though half of Diagon Alley was closed down.

We walked around and saw Olivander's shop, glass was everywhere.

Ron : " Is it just me or do Draco and mommy look like they don't want to be seen.."

I saw Draco, we all followed them and saw them go into Borgin and Burkes. We went on the roof and looked at them through the window.

Time skip —

We were on the train.

Harry : " It was an initiation, a ceremony.. Draco is one of them.."

Satori : " Draco isn't! That's enough! "

I left the compartment and looked for Draco. I found him and went to him, he was sitting with Blaise and Pansy.

Satori : " You filthy little git! "

I said angrily. Draco looked at me with cold eyes, he looked way more attractive, I can't think about that right now.

Pansy : " Oi, don't speak to Draco like that! "

Satori : " Oh shove off Pansy, he's my boyfriend.."

Draco : " Come with me.."

Draco grabbed my arm and dragged me to an empty compartment. He pulled me into a kiss and intertwined his fingers with mine.

Satori : " Where were you? Why didn't you write to me.."

Draco : " Shhh.. I'll explain one day.. "

Satori : " You'll explain now, Harry has the feeling that you've become a death eater! "

He tensed up at what I said and glared at me with cold eyes.

Satori : " Y-you have.. haven't you..? "

Draco : " I was forced.. I didn't have a choice, but don't you dare tell Harry.. or I'll take you to the Dark Lord myself.."

I shuddered and got up to leave.

Satori : " You won't do such thing.. I won't tell Harry, but I will be ignoring you.."

Draco : " What?! No, wait.. your kidding.. just cause I'm one of them?! Tch.."

Satori : " Draco, Voldermort is after me.. he wants me for my curse, he'll use me to kill people if he catches me.. I don't want that.. and if your one of them.. I can't love you.."

Draco : " You'll come running back to me.. I know you will, you can't live without me.."

I glared at him before leaving and going back to the compartment, but Harry wasn't there. I didn't question it.

Time skip —

We made our way to the Great Hall after being checked in by Professor Flitwick. Harry wasn't with us.

I sat with the guys at the Gryffindor table and started eating. I was starving honestly, I haven't eaten in days. I doubt I'll eat well from now on.

I headed to class. The first class, potions with Professor Slughorn. Draco was in the class, he tried talking to me but I ignored it.

I could smell the love potion, it smelled just like Draco. I moved closer to the cauldren along with some other girls until Professor Slughorn closed it.

I stepped away and hugged my book, glaring at Draco before looking away. We had to make a potion so we could get a vile of Liquid Luck.

I knew how to make Liquid Luck if I ever needed it. Draco seemed intrigued by the uses of Liquid Luck and it looked like he wanted it.

Everyone got to work but in the end Harry ended up making the potion correctly. No worries, I can make my own Liquid Luck.

I ran my fingers through my hair before leaving the class. Apples, mint, cologne. Draco's scent.

I ran to the girls bathroom to cry. I stood at the sink and looked into the mirror, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I punched the mirror and it smashed, glass got into my hands.

Draco : " You alright? "

I looked over at Draco, my hair was messy and my hand was bleeding.

Satori : " Go away, I'm ignoring you remember.. "

Draco : " Tch, you can't ignore me.. I know what you smelt in the love potion.. now, I need you to do something for me.."

Satori : " What..? "

Draco : " Make me a potion of Liquid Luck.."

Satori : " Never.. screw off.."

I groaned as my hand kept bleeding, I pulled the glass out of my hand and washed it.

Satori : " Fuck.."

Draco : " I'll leave you in here to die if you don't make the potion, I'll let you bleed out.."

Satori : " Fine.. just help me with these cuts would you? "

Draco came closer to me and picked me up, carrying me to the hospital wing. I glared at him.

Satori : " I hate you.. Y'know that? "

Draco : " Love you too sweetheart.."

He placed me on one of the beds and Madam Pomfrey treated to my hand.

Satori : " I didn't mean to punch the mirror.. I'm just mad.."

Draco : " Yeah I get it.. I'm sorry.. "

Satori : " Tch, it's fine.. just, drop it.."

Draco nodded, I looked at my hand that was now bandaged.

Satori : " Let's go make some Liquid Luck shall we? "

Draco nodded and we went to the potions classroom together.