Champion Selection

Sexual Harassment warning!

Previously

There was a dark mark at The Quidditch World Cup. The Tri Wizard Tournament is being held at Hogwarts.

Cedric entered the Tri Wizard Tournament. Satori and Draco have started to fall in love with eachother.

Now!

It was Champion Selection day. I was hoping Cedric didn't get picked. But at the same time I hoped he did.

I still couldn't stop thinking about mine and Draco's kiss. Should I break up with Cedric? Not now, he's going into a dangerous challenge and I need to be there for him.

Dumbledore started to announce the Champion's as the names came out of the Goblet. The Beauxbatons Academy Champion was Fleur Delacour.

The Durmstrang Institute Champion was Victor Krum. The Hogwarts Champion is Cedric Diggory. I cheered for Cedric as he walked off.

Dumbledore was talking about the Tri Wizard Cup when I noticed the Gobelt's fire turn red again. Snape noticed it too.

Suddenly two pieces of paper came out of the Goblet. Dumbledore said Harry's name and then my name. He screamed our names and both Harry and I went up.

People were whispering and calling us cheats. Harry and I waited in one of the rooms as the Professor's came to us.

Dumbledore : " Did you two put your names in the goblet of fire?! "

Harry and I shook our heads.

Dumbledore : " Did you have somebody else do it?! "

Again we shook our heads. I was scared, I looked at Snape.

Satori : " Snape, we don't have to compete do we? "

Snape : " I'm afraid.. you'll have to.. "

My eyes turned blue and purple, I was scared and upset. I looked at Harry.

Satori : " Harry.. what do we do? "

Harry : " I-I don't know.. we'll have to compete.. "

I had a feeling this was going to be bad.

Time skip to the next day —

Harry and I were walking down the halls, people looking at us angrily. My eyes were still purple, I was really scared.

Draco grabbed my hand.

Draco : " Satori, come with me.."

I looked at Harry who was still walking and nodded, he wouldn't notice I'm gone. I hope. I followed Draco to a classroom.

Draco : " Did you do it? Did you put your name in the goblet? "

Satori : " Draco, you don't really think I did it do you? I swear I didn't.. I don't want to compete.. "

Draco : " I just had to make sure.. "

I started to cry.

Satori : " Draco, I'm scared.. I don't want to die.."

Draco pulled me into a hug, I cried onto his chest.

Draco : " I know.. you won't die, trust me.. your strong.. "

I continued to cry quietly, I was really scared. I don't know how my name got into the Goblet of fire, but now I had to compete.

Draco continued to hold me close, I felt warm in his embrace. It was nice, he was really sweet to me.