Engagement

The dark lord is back. I'm thinking to myself as I sit on my bed in the Order of the Phoenix thinking about all the bad things that have been happening.

We were in the Order of the Phoenix because I needed to be protected, my letters from Draco have always been relocated since Draco doesn't known where I am. But Dumbledore makes sure I get the letters.

At least Draco has been writing to me every day and making sure that I'm safe, I am. But I'm very scared. Harry is meant to have a hearing tomorrow.

I get out of my bed and get dressed, it's early but I hadn't slept well and I wanted to help with breakfast. I walked downstairs and saw Molly Weasley making breakfast.

Satori : " Need any help Molly? "

Molly : " Ah, good morning dear! Yes could you set the table? "

I nodded and started setting the table, I had to do it by hand since I was still underage and not allowed to use magic outside of school.

Soon enough the rest of the Weasley family came downstairs and so did Hermione. I stared out the window as my owl came with a letter.

Satori : " Draco.."

I smiled softly, Fred grabbed the letter from me, he was taller than me so I couldn't reach it.

Fred : " Dear Satori, I really miss you and wish you could be here.. I miss your soft lips against mine and the way our bodys crash together when we have sex.. "

Everyone looked at me. My face went bright red, I was very embarrassed.

Satori : " Fred give that here!! "

Fred : " Sooo, you and Draco huh? Ohh there's more.. my father wanted to apologise for using the torture curse on you.. he was just doing his job.. anyway, inside I have a ring, it's an engagement ring. "

I grabbed the letter from Fred and looked into the letter, I pulled out a beautiful engagement ring. We were only 15 but from the ring I knew that Draco and I would be together forever.

I placed the ring on my ring finger and showed everyone. Everyone looked at it in awe.

Satori : " He proposed to me.. were only 15 God damnit Draco! "

Hermione : " Satori, this means he loves you dearly.."

I smiled at Hermione's words, just then Sirius Black came inside and he saw me.

Satori : " Sirius! "

I ran to Sirius and hugged him, I longed to see my godfather and I was happy I finally got to meet him when he wasn't completely injured.

Sirius : " Hello Satori, it's so nice to finally meet you.. "

Satori : " Guess what- I was just given an engagement ring! "

Sirius : " No way! Your only 15, be careful with boys! They are all trouble! "

I laughed and pulled away from the hug, showing Sirius the engagement ring on my finger. I left the room because the adults needed to have a meeting.

Soon enough Harry came to the Order along with Nymphadora, Alastor Moody and some other people I don't know the names of.

Professor Lupin was there aswell, he was Nymphadora's husband/boyfriend.

Harry hugged me and I showed him the ring Draco got me surprisingly Harry was happy for me. I smiled brightly.

I decided to go to bed since tomorrow we would be going to Hogwarts after Harry has the hearing with the Ministry of magic. I needed the sleep, I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

I can't wait to see Draco, I should get him a ring aswell. So we will both have rings for eachother. I went to my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

( The ring Draco got her! )