The Philosophers Stone

Previously

Harry and Ron saved Hermione and Satori from the troll in the bathroom. Satori fully recovered from her wound.

I'm not going to write out the Christmas holidays or Christmas day because I'm too lazy. ( A/N : Lmao I'm very lazy )

It is now June 4th it's close to summer break!!

Satori's Pov

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I were now trying to get past the three headed dog. Someone in the castle was betraying everyone and The Golden Trio had a good feeling it was Snape.

I knew my godfather wouldn't betray the castle right? Hagrid told us that Fluffy the dog would calm down if you played music. But Fluffy was already asleep.

We all moved Fluffy and went through the trapdoor, we fell into Devil's Snare. Hermione and I knew what to do. We stayed calm and we were let out of the Snare's grip.

Harry and Ron were being stubborn so Hermione used the spell Lumos Solem Spell to make the Snare let go.

We made our way out of the room and found ourselves in a room full of keys. There was a broom, I threw the broom to Harry.

Satori : " Harry, your the only one that can fly on a broom! Go get the key! "

Harry got on the broom and started to fly towards the key, but suddenly the keys started attacking Harry. He didn't give up and soon enough he got the key.

He unlocked the door and we went into another room.

Satori : " Uh oh.. this is- "

Hermione finished my sentence : " Wizard Chess.."

We all got onto the board and started to play an intense game of Wizard Chess which ended in Ron being knocked unconscious.

Harry, Hermione and I were still awake and now in a room where the Philosophers Stone was and Professor Quirrel.

Quirrel took off his turban and Voldermort was possessing him, Voldermort was hiding behind Professor Quirrel's Turban.

Harry's scar and my scars started to sting. I screamed in pain, the pain was much worse for me than for Harry, considering I had two scars.

Professor Snape then came and stopped Quirrel, Harry ended up killing Quirrel after Harry touched Quirrel he started to burn.

Voldermort's soul went through Harry and I, causing both of us to lose consciousness.

Hours later

Harry, Ron and I were in the hospital wing. We were all recovering quickly and we were getting signed out today.

Cedric came into the hospital wing worried.

Cedric : " Satori!! My goodness you just keep getting into trouble don't you?! Do you realise how many points you made us lose?! "

I looked up at Cedric, he was mad at me and it was understandable but I couldn't help myself. I started crying and sobbing.

Cedric's Pov

I looked at the girl who just made us lose many house points, she started to cry, my heart broke. I just made the girl I love break down in tears.

Cedric : " Ah wait, D-don't cry! I'm sorry! "

Harry and Ron were looking at me angrily. I sighed and walked to Satori, hugging her gently and keeping her close. She sobbed onto my chest like the first time we met.

Satori : " I-I'm sorry Cedric.. everyone will hate me.."

Cedric : " I'll make sure they don't! Please just don't cry I hate seeing you cry.."

She slowly started to calm down as she continued to hug me.

Satori : " I'm sorry Cedric.."

I sighed and kept her close, kissing her forehead causing her face to go red.

Cedric : " It's alright my love.."

She slowly started to fall asleep in my arms, I placed her on the bed carefully and let her rest peacefully.