HufflePuff 💛

We arrived at Hogwarts from the train and saw Hagrid again.

'' Hagrid there you are, you just left us without telling us what Platform 9¾ was! ''

I grumbled to Hagrid as he chuckled. Everyone got on the row boats that started to row by themselves to the castle of Hogwarts.

When we arrived at the castle we entered in as we were greeted by a lady who I presumed to be one of the Professor's of the castle.

'' Students, Welcome to Hogwarts, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. While your here, your house will act as family, your triumphs will earn you points, any rule-breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year the house with the most points wins the house cup. ''

'' Trevor! ''

A boy ran through the crowd to grab his toad that he had lost on the train earlier.

'' The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily. ''

The lady said before she walked off.

'' So it's true then? Harry Potter and Satori Umari have come to Hogwarts... I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. ''

Ron laughed slightly at the name.

'' Think my names funny huh? No need to ask yours, red hair and a hand me down robe... you must be a Weasley. You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Potter and Umari... don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there. ''

The blonde hair boy named Draco held out his hand, before I could respond, Harry bumped in.

'' I think we can tell the wrong sort for ourselves. ''

I smirked softly as then Professor Mcgonagall came back.

'' We're ready for you now. ''

She then opened the large doors and we all entered the hall, I looked at the ceiling in awe as it looked like the night sky. Hermione explained it was bewitched to look like that.

I stood with Harry, Ron and Hermione while one by one students were called to go up and get sorted by the hat into their houses. Ron and Hermione were put in Gryffindor.

Harry's name was called and everyone started to make a commotion in the hall. After a tedious moment where the hat was speaking to Harry, Harry was begging not to be put in Slytherin... Harry was put in Gryffindor!

I had hoped now that I would be in Gryffindor so I could be with my friends.

My name was called next, the whole hall went silent. I sat on the chair and everyone stared at me silently in shock. I had no idea why still... I was very confused by why I was such a popular person.

The sorting hat was placed on my head, I went back to reading my book as the hat spoke. 

'' Miss Umari, head in a book I see! It feels like only yesterday since your parents were here getting sorted. Now let's see, you show great ambition like a Slytherin. The smarts like a Ravenclaw, yes yes... I know just where to put you now, HUFFLEPUFF! ''

The sorting hat put me in Hufflepuff, I was slightly disappointed since I wanted to be with my friends, now I knew nobody at the Hufflepuff table.

I sat down at the Hufflepuff table, which many students started to ask me for an autograph and also to be their friend. I just cowered as I buried my face in the book hoping people would leave me alone.