The First Task

This part contains some smut! I know they are only 14, don't murder me!

Previously!

Satori and Harry had become Tri Wizard Champions. Cedric was using Satori and sexually harassed her but Draco saved the day. Draco and Satori's relationship grew stronger.

Satori is now going to be facing a tremendous amount of challenge as today is the day of the first Tri Wizard Tournament event. Dragons.

Now! November 24th

Harry and I were standing in the tent. Since there were only 4 dragons Harry and I would be fighting one together and we had a plan.

I looked over at Cedric who was glaring at me, Snape had a word with him and if Cedric touched me ever again he wouldn't hear the end of it.

After all the other Champions fought off their dragon it was now mine and Harry's turn. We had the most dangerous dragon of all.

We entered the stadium and were immediately attacked. Harry was going to use the Accio spell to get his broom and lure the dragon away.

While I was going to get the egg. Harry and I ran around for a while when Harry finally got his broom and he flew off.

I headed for the egg but the dragon saw me and attacked me with it's tail. I didn't give up. I ran again towards the egg, Harry had lured the dragon out of the stadium.

I grabbed the egg and panted, looking around for Harry. I hoped he would come back in one piece.

Soon enough I saw Harry in the distance and he came back to the stadium, a bit bruised and hurt. I smiled happily.

I hugged Harry, we had gotten the egg and passed to the next challenge. Everyone cheered for us. I let Harry take the egg back to his common room.

After all, my common room is probably having a party already to celebrate Cedric's glory.

I just wanted to be alone, I was hurt after all. I headed down to the Black Lake. It was quiet and peaceful.

I touched the water and suddenly my hand had webbing on it, almost like a fish.

Satori : " Fascinating.. must be a part of my curse.."

I decided to enter the water completely submerging my body. Next thing I knew I had a mermaid tail. I came up for some air and giggled softly.

I swam around, this was amazing. I then saw a familiar blonde boy walking towards the lake so I decided to hide and scare him.

He sat by the lake, I swam closer to him and jumped out of the water. Hearing Draco scream made me laugh.

Satori : " Relax Draco, it's just me.."

Draco looked at my mermaid tail and was shocked.

Draco : " What can't you turn into? "

Satori : " A death eater? "

Draco laughed at my comment.

Draco : " I bloody hope you don't.. "

I got out of the water and turned back to normal, however I was soaking wet. There of course had to be some downfall of becoming a mermaid.

Draco : " Heh, you cold? "

Satori : " Shut up.. anyway, why are you out here? "

Draco : " Eh, oh.. I just came to clear my head and get away from Pansy.."