One Of Them

Smut warning!

I sat on the couch as Harry went on about the unbreakable vow to Professor Lupin, Nymphadora and Arthur Weasley.

I wasn't having any of it and nor was Professor Lupin, he refused to believe Snape was working for the Dark Lord.

I knew Snape was working for the Dark Lord same as Draco. Lupin and Nymphadora had to leave.

As they were waiting outside, something happened and a fire appeared outside. I ran outside, followed by Harry and then Ginny.

I ran after Bellatrix through the large bushes, trying to catch up to her. I ended up at a small pond, Harry and Ginny soon arriving.

Lupin and Nymphadora arrived shortly after when they saw the flashes of our wands. I looked around and suddenly black smoke.

I was surrounded, I heard Harry call my name and then I suddenly disappeared and I was at the Malfoy Manor.

I looked around and saw Draco and Snape, I glared as my scars started to hurt. I was in the presence of the dark lord.

Bellatrix dragged me to Voldermort and he pulled up my sleeve.

Voldermort : " So pale, so bare.. I'll change that.."

I winced as Voldermort put a mark on my arm, it was a dark mark. He wasn't going to kill me? I suppose he wants my power, I looked at Draco.

Draco looked at me before looking down. Bellatrix threw me to the ground and Draco ran to help me up.

I held onto Draco.

Satori : " I found out more about the vanishing cabinet like you asked.."

Draco : " Good girl.. see Dark Lord, I told you.. she's loyal to a fault, such a HufflePuff.. and she would never disobey me.."

Draco glared at me, I smirked slightly and nodded. I had become one of them and if Harry ever found out, he'd have my head.

I looked over at Snape and he gave me a smile, my godfather was proud of me. Draco pulled me up to the bedroom and shut the door.

Draco : " Babe.. "

Satori : " Shut it.. I never asked for this.. and I know you didn't either.. "

Draco : " I-I know.. but we have to or else the dark lord will kill us both.. "

Satori : " Maybe I'd rather be dead right now.. "

Draco : " Don't say that baby.. I'm here, I'll keep you safe.."

Satori : " I love you Draco.."

I went to Draco and kissed him passionately. We haven't kissed in a while and I missed it so much. Draco didn't hesitate to kiss back.

I wrapped my arms around him and played with his hair, he slipped his tounge into my mouth and smirked slightly.

He bit my bottom lip causing me to moan softly. He smirked and pulled me to his bed, pinning me down on it.

Satori : " Draco I— "

Draco : " Shh.. be quiet.. I've missed this.."

I smirked and went quiet as Draco placed his lips on my neck and started sucking and biting at it.

I moaned and gripped the bed sheets, Draco started to undress me which sent a cold shiver down my spine as his ice cold hands touched my back.

Satori : " Your hands are cold.."

Draco : " Sorry.. "

He continued to kiss down my neck as he unclipped my bra, moving his kisses down to my breast as he started to suck on my nipple.

His left hand was playing with my left breast while his other free hand made it's way sneakily down to my panties.

I was soaking wet, Draco rubbed his finger over my clit through the fabric. The touch felt so good, I arched my back and moaned.

His touch was so cold yet so pleasurable at the same time. He took off my panties and smirked.

Draco : " Soaked honey?~ "

I drooled and panted, Draco always made me feel this way.

Satori : " Only for you babe~ "

He smirked and slid his finger inside of me causing me to moan out loud. He used his free hand to fondle with my breasts.

He added two more fingers in me causing me to cry out and moan loudly.

Time skip brought to you by Your Lovely Author who's embarrassed by this scene! —

I lied there panting while cuddling Draco. He always made me feel great and I loved him so much.

Draco : " That was fun~ "

I laughed and nodded, it really was amazing. I kissed Draco's cheek.

Satori : " I love you Draco.. "

Draco : " Love you too baby.."

I cuddled Draco and slowly fell asleep.