⚘Lemon demon x male reader

[ this was requested by: The_Sun_Will_Explode I hope you enjoy!]

You woke up in an abandoned building you didn't know where were you are and thought to yourself, "should I go back home or explore this place?" a minute had passed and you made you're decision and thought to yourself again. "Well guess I'm gonna have to explore the place, I may be able to find a exit" you got up  And walked around  For a little while you keep hearing we are noises and you are a person that would get scared very easily,  In a lot of kids made fun of you in school for being scared and especially you were a boy,  But you know it's best that you must find the exit. and then CRASH!!  The floor you are walking on collapsed  You were so scared of your impending fate and passed out, [time skip 4 hours later] you woke up in what seems to be a basement of some sort "are you ok mr?" a calm yet eerie voice ask if you were ok you reply back "who are you..!?" Then the being shows itself  You were frightened then again by the beans appearance it was taller than you. had a lemon for a head you froze up and fear, "are you going to kill me...?" you said in fear the demon said "of course not, what has brought you here honey?" you slightly blushed at the name he called you even know you just met him, you reply to him "well...somebody thought it was a great idea to "prank" me pretending to be a serial chore and trying the kill me, I passed out from the fear and I woke up here." The demon just tilted his head in concern then walk over to you and hugged you. you blush at this and hugged him back this is one the first me time somebody was really concerned for you, then the demon said "humans make me sooo..angry  after hearing this. I'll protect you." You blush at this he really really cares for you "...thank you." You said you're just overflowing with emotions. that's all you could really say the demon seem really happy to hear that you kissed the demons forehead, the demon was surprised at this you smiled at it. "...I love you to." the demon said "me to sir." you tow just spend the day together just hanging out and talking to each other, and cuddling.

The end. ( I kind of feel like this is  rushed.)