Taki x fem!reader((part 2????

Hi sorry for the delay!!! But I really want to thank you for all of the support but maybe some day reveal who I'm am but enjoy <3

You were at your house on a hot summer day in your room just looking at your phone just to past time, (I just whis it wasn't as hot today....I just want to hang out with my friends and girlfriend,) thinking to yourself in a somber tone, you were just about to take a nap until you got a text on your phone "hun?" You said as you look at your phone you saw it was Taki your boyfriend!!!
It seems like she wants to hang out with you well because of course your his girlfriend,  here's how the  Conversation went.

T: "Hi my darling I was wondering if you want to hang out?"

Y: "I would love to!! But it's 88 today and I don't want you to overheat"

T: "I was just thinking about going to the church, just the two of us."

Y: "That will be perfect!! I'll pack up a snacks I'll see you in 15?"

T:"Will do deer I love you"

Y:"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

You got ready for the date and got dressed and started to pack up some food just some fruit sandwiches and oreos taki's favorite snack of course! And just some homemade lemonade,
You started walking to the church it was too far only a five minute walk but you speed walk because of the food you pack you only want the best for you're Taki. You finally got to the church but hot because of you're foot paste and the summer weather, "You poor thing!" Taki saw you and was saw you in disbelief
"you need to get in now your about to past out!"
"Taki i--"  "No buts [Y/n]," he took you in and sat you down in the church.
You felt a little better from the cold air blowing tour "I brought lemonade tak..." You pant out to her "Your homemade lemonade!?" She said in happy tone,  "as always!" You replied pulling out the bottle and pouring a cup for the two of you. He took a big gulp of it as she really enjoyed you lemonade recipe even though you gave it to her he always said it doesn't taste the same way he makes it. It just shows how much she loves you're cooking!! weather it taste good or not he'll eat and I mean EAT anything you make.

[Time skip >:)]

You two were just sitting on a bench just chatting about life how the week has been etc. "I think you look good in that dress [Y/n]." Taki said out of the blue, "wh--- nah I don't look good in [your least favorite color.]" You replied to her compliment "nope I insist [Y/n] I think it looks really cute on you no matter the color, your always beautiful to me." He got you big time you face was red I mean RED just thinking to yourself
(dang it taki you always feature me.)
Then she just hugged you really tightly if you were a stuff animal you hugged him back, at this point you two were cuddling but eventually the hug broke. You two stared at each other for a second the you kissed her.
Taki was caught off guard but this but she kissed you back, as soon you broke off the kiss you just looked into his eyes and started to tear up "[Y/n what's wron-"
"Thank you taki for making me the happiest girl out there!" As you embrace him in your arms you continue on "even though we only bend dating for five months it feels like years and years, and love every moment of it taki." She was shell shocked by your words and all he can can just muttered out "[Y/n] i----"
You cut him off. "You make me feel so loved...you make me get out of bed when I feel down and i...just Want to stay with you forever.."

"[Y/n] are you saying...?" Taki replied.
"Yes taki all I want to say is.." as you let go of her and pull out a small box to open it "Will you marry me...?" You started to tear up more waiting for his answer. "[Y/n]...YES I WILL!!" As she hugged you and spin you around as you hold her too and started laughing and crying from this moment. " A 100 times yes [y/n]!!" As he put you down as you put the ring on his finger and royal kissed his hand "I love you taki and my love will never die"

"You are an angel sent from heaven and God bless me with a amazing girl like you, tell the end of time will be together. Forever" as she kissed you

The end.