💖 video game senpai x fem!reader

[ This one was highly requested I hope all of you enjoy! More will be coming soon,]

As you were about to get the mail you saw something on the ground, you were curious as what it is. So you run over to see what it is you pick up to see it was a beaten up pS1 and and a game but they still look playable. You looked at the game to see what it was as you read to see it was the dating sim you played a lot as when you were 7-11 on you're brother's pS2, you were ecstatic about this as you remember a time when you were playing it and you're brother was watching you. ( ooooo flash back ) As you were playing the game on you're brother's pS2 your brother was sitting their really bored as he was waiting for his turn to play, "uuuhhhhhhggggg... This is so boring.." he ground "no it's not!" You replay "why are dating sim's soooo boring?" He asked to annoy you because that's big brother's do. "Then why did you buy me the game?" you asked him "heh, you got me there sis," he reply, "i did?" "Yeah you did! But in all seriousness, I knew you really wanted that game and I know mom and dad won't get for you it because I guess dating sim's are a sin to their 'LiTtlE giRL' " you giggle when he Monck mom and dad. As he continued "so I though I will get you it for you're birthday." He smile at you. You were surprised at this, then given you're brother a big hug. He smile at this then hug you back as you two stop hugging you're brother said. "If video game senpai was real and was crushing on you I would kick his butt," he said jokingly. "What!? Why? He so cute he's kind and he's---" "ooooo someone has a crush" "s-shut up!" The flash back ended. As you sanp back into reality you released you need to get the mail, so you run over to the mail box and grab whatever was in there. All you really wanted to do is play the game that brought you joy when you were a kid, as you rush back to your house and run to the tablet put the mail on there and run up to you're room to set up the pS1. It took you awhile to set it up well it with a old console but eventually you did get it to work, you were proud of yourself because it was the first time setting up something up on you're own. As you said to yourself "heh way a go me!" As you put the game in the console as it bout up their was already another savefillie, "Cherry..?" (The gf) you read out loud, "hmm..it's whatever!" You said to you're self as you made another for yourself and as you start playing the game. [Time skip to 1 hour in] It's already been an hour in the game you were talking to senpai he then said to you "hey [Y\N]! You want to go with me to the cafe after school?" You were ecstatic that he asks you out, so of course you said yes to his offer as you two went to the cafe as you were talking to him you saw that he was starting to like you a lot. Like a lot lot and it's only been two and half hours, you blush at this then though to you're self "will I ever get a boyfriend..?" As the date ended and you went home in the game you looked your phone to see what time it is, it was 6:39 pm you were surprised at this "wow..I should get something to eat and probably go to bed" as you were to turn off the TV for tonight. A hand pop out of the TV and grabbed your arm you were count off guard by this, you scream but you are home alone or no one could hear you. You past out as the hand dragged you in the TV after a few minutes you woke up, to see a more a darker version of the school you were confuse why it's like this. Their was never a part where the school was like this or was there...? You got up to walk around the place the you saw senpai's lifeless body on the ground you were shocked by this, you confused whether this is a dream or real you ran over to senpai to see if he was ok nor not. As you sat down and pick him up "s-..senpai are you okay...?" You were almost about to cry at this point, "human." A voice has said form behind you as you turn around to see who it was to see a spirit of some sort. "Uhh..what is going on..?" You asked it "I was stuck in here for so long and I finally came out of my cage, because a stunt someone made me angy. Thay took someone I love very much I love away from me." "Who was it..? If you don't mind" The spirit looked at you then reply "The person who trap me in here goes by the name of daddy dearest. And the person who took my love away is keith, (the bf) and love was cherry." You remember all of these people daddy dearest is the singer that you're parents would listen to all the time when you were younger.Keith is your friend and his girlfriend was name cherry, as you thought you what has daddy dearest has done to this poor spirit. How could he done something like this and your friend's "....I'm so sorry.." You felt bad for it of course, the spirit looked at you puzzled "it's alright I'll take you're place and make them pay for what thay have done to me and the others." You were shocked by this as you were ready to aspect your faitd, "don't hurt her...please.." As you turn to see it was senpai who said that as the spirit said to him. "And what makes you think this human is special?" The spirit said "b-..be- because I love her..." You blush at this then reply "senpai..i.." As he rap his arm around your back and hug you to keep himself up, "just please don't do anything to her..I'll do anything.. You could even kill me." You hug him back and crying happily but also scared because what if that will kill senpai? He's already Inger a lot "very well then. I'll levee you alone" as the spirit dispersed you and senpai were surprised at this you then looked at senpai, he was all bloody and week "I'll take you to the nurses office" you said to your lover. "Oh..I'll be fine [Y\N]..!" He reply while smiling at you he looks sooo cute..But he needs help badly, "no no were taking you" you said as you pick him up and ran to the school. Senpai was blushing at this action your doing as he hold on to you and smiling because his dream come true, [Time skip] you and senpai were in the nurses office finally. Senpai was on the bed sitting up all banded up as you given him some water, as you sat down next to him letting out a sigh of relief. Senpai looked at you "hey [Y\N]..?" He said "yeah?" you looked at him, as he put his hand on your cheek and lined in to kiss you. You were surprised at this but then kissed him back the kiss lastsit for a minute, as the kiss broke off you and him were blushing like crazy but then senpai then said. "Can we be together forever [Y\N]...?" He said to you he looks like he's going to cry if you say no, "..yes..I want to be here with you forever..!" As you hugged him, he was crying tiers of joy as he hugged you back you two stayed like that for awhile and then senpai fall asleep on you. As you did to and then you woke up in the real world, "w-was it all a dream....?" You were about to cry because what just happened but then "I'll always be here" it was senpai's voice taking to you from the game. You smiled knowing it was all real "good night senpai.." You said to him as you turn off the TV and went to bed for the night.

The end

[PS. thank you all for understanding in the last page I was so happy you guys are the best simp's I ever had I love you all! ]

 thank you all for understanding in the last page I was so happy you guys are the best simp's I ever had I love you all! ]