💝Skid x reader

[This one was requested by Inotlilly XC I hope you enjoy!]

You were sitting on the couch watching tv while you're mom was making breakfast you hear a knock on the door "sweetie can you get the door?" You're mom said while she was still cooking, "sure mom!" You reply you got up and go to the door and open it. it was skid but pump wasn't here with him "hey skid!" You said happily "hi [Y/N]!"  "Where's pump?" You said a bit confused, "oh he's really sick today so I was wondering if I can hang out with you?" He said while smiling, "Let me ask my mom hey mom! One of my friends is here can he hang out!?" You ask your mom. "Oh sure sweetie! I have enough food for another person!" She said not really paying attention to what you said, she really concentrating on cooking
Y

ou look at skid smiling he walked in you're home happily. "So what you wanna do?" You ask him "hhhmmmm...I was wondering if you want to see pump with me after we eat? He replied "sure! You said happily "breakfast is really kids!" You mom shouted out "coming mom!" You reply to her, as you and skid walk to the kitchen and sat on the table "hi skid! Long time no see!" You mom said happily she thought skid and pump were really nice kids. A bit weird but she liked them "where's your friend?" she ask a bit confused to "he's sick today so I came to hang out with [Y/N]!" He replied and took a bite of his eggs, "oh yeah! mom can I go out with skid to see pump?" You ask her "sure why not but make sure you stay safe sweetie." She reply "thanks mom!" [ time skip after having breakfast ] you and skid were about to head to pump's house you waved goodbye to your mom. "Bye kids! and skid make sure my [Y/N] is safe!"  " i-i I will" skid reply to you mother while rubbing his hand behind his neck, he had a major crush on you he didn't tell anyone not even pump his closeness friend he was to shy about it. while you and skid were walking to pump's house you to saw one of the bully's you were kind of scared and hold skid's hand he blushed a bit at this and said. "Don't worry [Y/N] I'll keep you safe!" He said happily while blushing "hey where is that pumpkin one?"  "He's sick so we're going to visit him" skid said to the bully, "oh so are you two dating or something?" He said to taunt both of you "dating!?" Both of you said in shock "w-..were not!" Skid said embarrassed. "HA you tolley have a crush on them! Well see you losers!" The bully walks off laughing, "skid is it true you have a crush on me..?" You said to him, "yeah.." you than hugged him really tight "I like you to skid!" You said to him happily "really..?"  "Yeah!" You said and pick his cheek. He also pick your cheek both of blush at that. "Well let's go to pump's house" skid said while blushing "yeah!" You reply the the both of you walked of to see pump.
The end.