💝pico x fem! reader

[ was requested by MiChyaDurrDulin again hope you enjoy! ]

You were cheering pico on be he fuck up bf in the rap battle pico look back at you and smile at you, you blush a bit after sawing him then he mess up he missed a note in the song he was singing bf almost win by a landslide. After the battle pico walked up to you "man I missed up.." you felt bad for him you pat his back and give him a drink, he smiles again and looks at what drink it is "mogu mogu??" He said in confusion. "Oh come on it's good! Give it s try" you said to the  ginger headed boy he looked at you a bit skeptical then takes a sip of it, "hey..this is really good!" He then  chug the whole bottle you looked at him in shock then you giggle a bit. "What's so funny?" He said to you " you're so cute when you something funny" you said while giggling at him, "hey-..wa...- I'm not cute!" He said while blushing "yes you are" you said back to him, "am not." "Is to." This went on for a while, then pico said " i like you [Y/N]..." he says while blushing really hard. "W-waa--" he kissed your cheek you just stand there have a face that looked a tomato, he smiled a blush a little he was about wave goodbye the you run up to him and wrap your arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed you back after what seemed like forever the kiss broke off you and pico both saw bf looking at you with the biggest smile on his face, "I saw you to" he said in a excited tone pico got mad at this "you...I'm gonna kill you!" He  chases bf around you just giggled at this then thought to yourself. "He's so. cute when he's angry.."
The end

Happy now?