💖 pump x reader

[ This one was requested by: Torimidoriya hope you enjoy!!]

You were sitting outside alone at night you were feeling a bit lonely because you didn't really have any friends at school, as you were looking at the star's "[Y/N]!!!!" You hear someone calling your name. It's not you're mom or dad but..who? You look at who it was, it was skid and pump the two kids who would sit next to you in class you were surprised by this. "Do you want to hang out with us?" Pump said you were really happy but..you needed to ask your parents. " let me ask my parents!" You reply to them, as you walk in to your house and said to your parents, "mom dad can I hung out with skid and pump?" You ask Innocently "is it a bit late to hung out with some kids? And who's skid and pump?" You're dad asked as your mom looked out the window. To see both of them waiting for you you're mother thought, "it's january..."

"Oh! There the kids that sit next to me in class but pleaseee can I hung out with them?" You asked ones again, as you dad also looked out the window he looked at you with a smile. And reply "okay but make sure you stay safe." He said, "don't forget to come home at a reasonable hour" you smile and hugged both of your parents, and run out of the house to both of them.
" I can hung out! But I need to stay safe and come home at a reasonable hour.." you said to skid and pump, as pump looked you then said you you're parents "DON'T WORRY MR AND MS [Insert last name here] WILL KEEP THEM SAFE!!" you smiled at this and pump said to you, "you can hold my hand if you want" pump said while blushing a little. "O-oh thanks" as you hold pump's hand blushing a little as well, you have a little crush on pump you don't know why you just do. Most likely his personality and you think about pump, "[Y/N]?" Sikd said to you in a worried tone "yeah?" You reply, "you were spacing out and we are at the park now!" Pump said. The park looks kind of creepy at night but you know you're safe with skid and pump, as all of you will walking around you guys saw a bunch of people in black cloaks surrounding a red star. ( it's a calt-) "oo!! what you guys are doing!?" Skid said curiously "oh! Is it something for spooky month?" Pump said, "spooky month?" One of men said confused. Then both skid and pump started doing the spooky dance you were a bit confused at first, but then join along. As well the men joined along except for one, "oh wait we got to take [Y/N] home" pump said as he stopped dancing "oh yeah!" Skid said, then pump grab your hand him and skid runs off to your house. As all of you got back and was about to say goodbye to your new friends pump said, "o-oh one more thing" he walked up to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek. You blush at this "umm..I really like you [Y/N].." pump said a bit flustered, you then hug pump and reply "I like you to pump!" And pick his cheek. "You did it pump!!" Skid said happily "well..um..bye guy.." you said to both of them, then walk back to your house "mom dad!! I have friends now and a boyfriend!!" You said happily, "new boyfriend? what's his name?" Your dad said "pump!" You reply. Then you're dad remember him "WHAT!?"
The end.

Stop spamming the fucking comments ffs I don't care I'm getting annoyed with yall  are you going about mundane shit,  Talk to us out privately.  I don't care if I come off as rude I don't care