💝Pico x fem! reader

[This one was requested by: PicoSimper I hope you enjoy it!]

You were walking in the hallway in the school you were about to go to the bathroom and then...."BANG BANG!!" you heard gunshots, you run the fuck out of there you really scared then you bumped in the shooter "...Cassandra!?" You said in a scared yet confused voice. "Yes [Y/N?." She was very upset about something as she shot one of your classmates. "Why are you doing this..!? You're better then this cassandra!" you sanp at her because you and her were friends and you try to help her, but you two split up after you had a fight over both of you having a crush on pico. She replied back " as you know I listened to a lot of edgy music, and there no mention of an apple or banana so the school system is a lie." You where really mad at her you reply " you have a point on the system being very fluid..but that doesn't excuse what you did! try making music instead of making it! cassandra I believed in you!...and you were my friend....." you began to cry. She just looked back at you "there's nothing you can do to help me [Y/N], you also loved him and only one of us can have him. and it's going to be me. goodbye..."friend" " she was about to point her gun at you, you closed your eyes knowing you were going to die then "DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!" he shoot neer cassandra as a warning. You open your eyes to see pico "pico!?" You both shout in surprise, "if you do anything to her on my friends I'll kill you with no problem!" She just looked at him the shoot her gun at him, "PICO..!" you screamed it only hit him arm thankfully then cassandra just walked off. You run to him he was on his knees in pain you hugged him gently, "pico..." you were in tears at this point he replied "[Y/N].....I'll be all...right..-" "let me help you..." he was surprised at this. You then give him some food in your lunch box and put a badge on his arm, he smiled feeling a lot better now ( haha video game logic ) you smiled back at him. "thanks [Y/N].." "heh..yeah no problem..." you blushed a bit. Both of you got up "oh [Y/N] one more thing." "Hum?" you respond to him he kissed you you were shocked at this, did he really kissing you..? not long after you kissed him back after the kiss he said to you. "I got to go now, I'll see you later. And...I like you to [Y/N]..." he smiled and blushed at you. "I love you to pico...good luck" you reply, he run off to stop cassandra you run off to find somewhere to hide. [Time skip after he defeated cassandra.] You walked out the school knowing it was over finally, the you heard "hey [Y/N]!" It was pico "yeah?" You said to the boy "I was wondering if I could spend the night with you I don't feel like going to my home...cuz you know.." he had a very rough home life you knew because him and you were best friends and now lovers. "Yes" and you hugged him "thanks.." he kissed your cheek, you two walked home from school together.

The end.