Ch2.

Dave POV
📍New Jersey.

"Daddy !" I felt someone poking my cheek, opening my eyes Junior was hovering over me. It was like looking at myself in the mirror.

"Wassup ?" I yawned sitting up a bit.

"Wake up, I got basketball today." He clapped his hands getting all excited. I looked down next to me and Eden wasn't there.

"Where's yo momma ?" I asked.

"Downstairs, daddy you need to promise to never leave us again. Mommy was crying when she woke up." He had teary eyes and I sighed before pulling him into me. I wrapped my arms around him holding my son close.

"I promise I'll never leave you guys again, I'm home and I'm staying home." I promised.

I'm done with the streets for real this time, I was stupid last time and got caught and lost everything. Eden was pissed off and still is and the kick out off it ? It wasn't worth losing my family.

I'm home and I'm with my kids and the love of my life, I know it's going to take a while until Eden stops being mad at me but I'm willing to do whatever.

That girl has my whole heart. I hurt her and I have to fix her.

The plan was to marry her but I gotta get back on her good side for that, I don't wanna marry her because I feel bad about the shit that I did. I wanna marry her because we in love.

"Go downstairs little man so I can shower." I said, Junior jumped off the bed and started running downstairs. Now if he falls that's on his ass.

I walked inside the bathroom and did what I had to do before throwing on some boxers and some basketball shorts.

Checking my Instagram my notifications were going crazy, my music was still going good despite me getting locked up.

People kept using the hashtag 'FreeEast' on social media and it became a trend.

Nobody knew I was out except my family but I was planning on posting something on social media soon.

Walking downstairs nobody was in the living room, walking into the kitchen. Eden was making pancakes while Junior and Kairi were already stuffing their faces with pancakes.

"Goodmorning." I spoke up walking to the fridge grabbing a bottle off water.

"You want chocolate chips on your pancake ?" Eden asked me. I nodded.

"What time is his game ?" I asked pointing at Junior.

"In an hour so he needs to hurry up and get ready. Kairi too." Eden said while looking at them. They both nodded before jumping up.

"I hope Stephen is there." Kairi mumbled and I snapped my neck at her.

"Stephen who is Stephen ?" I asked confused.

"Junior's coach he fineeee, and he has a thing for mommy." Kairi smirked looking at Eden.

"Your mommy or his mommy ?" I asked pointing at Junior, if he think he stands a chance with Eden I'll fuck him up real fast.

"Kairi baby he doesn't have a thing for me." Eden shook her head.

"Yes he does-"

"Kairi stop ! Mommy is with daddy !" Junior yelled getting mad. I was shocked by his temper.

"Alright go get ready babies." Eden said, Junior stomped outside the kitchen and Kairi looked confused.

"What's wrong with him ?" She asked.