Ch6.

Eden POV
📍New Jersey, NY.

"That's right baby ride that dick !" Dave groaned smacking my ass while I was riding him reverse cowgirl. The kids were in school so we had the whole house for ourselves. Right now I was riding him on the couch.

"Oh fuck !" I moaned while bouncing on his dick.

He grabbed my hips and started slamming inside off me from under me.

"Damn I'm gon give you twins." He groaned fucking up my walls.

"WHAT- OH FUCK !" I yelled feeling myself about to cum.

"You gon cum for me mamas ?" He asked.

"Yeah baby oh fuck yes !" I moaned rolling my hips.

"Fuck me to !" He groaned, I felt his nails dig in my waist.

"Oh FUCK !" I came all over his dick and I felt his dick swell inside off me.

"Shit fuck ! Damn." Dave squirted all his liquids inside off me and my legs wouldn't stop shaking.

I fell back against his chest and we were both breathing heavy.

"Damn." He whispered in my ear. I got off off him and looked around seing all our clothes around the living room.

"You definitely going to be pregnant now." Dave said walking butt naked to the kitchen. I followed behind him while putting on my thong.

Jumping on the counter I watched his back muscles while he searched through the fridge.

"We need to go to the store before we go pick up Junior." He said but I was to busy staring at his back muscles flexing. My man sexy as fuck.

He turned around and my gaze dropped to his dick that was now on soft

"What u looking at ?" He asked snapping me out off my thoughts I looked up and he had a smirk on his face.

"You, come here." I bit my lip, he walked towards me with a water bottle in his hand.

"We need to go shower if we wanna go to the store before we go get Kairi and Junior." Dave said standing between my legs, I kissed and sucked on his neck.

"Carry me." I said holding my arms out for him to pick me up. He chuckled before picking me up and walking with me towards the step.

The whole time he was walking I felt his dick swing against my legs.

He walked inside the bathroom and placed me on the counter, he turned around to turn on the shower.

"Shorty got the fatty." I smirked squeezing his ass. He immediately turned around with a mug on his face.

"I'm about to fuck you up, cut that shit out." He said in a warning tone, that only made a puddle between my legs.

"Come fuck me up daddy." I bit my lip.