Ch4.

Eden POV
📍Los Angeles, California.

@daveeast: Brains 🧠 Beauty 😍 Booty 👅🍑 Misses East 😏💍

I smirked at the picture Dave posted before putting my phone away and going back in the pool.

Swimming towards the edge off the pool where Dave was sitting with his feet in the water.

He was looking mighty fine, I stood between his legs and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You coming ?" I asked looking up while he was typing away on his phone.

The place was beautiful, we rented a villa to spend the rest of our time in. It feels good to spend time with my man. Just us two.

"Yeah, lemme put my phone away." He leaned down and pecked my lips before I backed off letting him stand up.

I watched as he got in the pool and he swam towards me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist holding onto him.

"You so beautiful." He whispered in my ear while he walked around the pool.

I looked at him and my lips found his, my love for him is only growing deeper and at this point I just know we are ready for our future together.

"Can we have another child ?" I asked looking him in his eyes letting him know that I was for real, Junior and Kairi brought me so much happiness when they were little, and they still do but I want another baby.

"You want another one ? No DJ Khalid." He smirked and I giggled.

"I mean, you are home now and I think we ready." I nodded, Dave looked at me with a smile before he kissed me passionately.

"I'm so thankful for you, you are the woman of my dreams. After everything you still here and you still making me the happiest man walking around on this planet." He said while he kept placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Let's get married." He whispered in my ear and my eyes widened.

"What ?" I asked confused.

"Let's get married, we can do it here. Just the two off us." He said while kissing on my neck, down to my shoulder.

"Baby I-"

"I don't wanna walk another day on this planet without you being my wife, please baby. Let's just get married and throw a party when we get back home." I thought about it and honestly I want to be his wife.

"Alright let's do it." I nodded and he looked at me to make sure I was serious.

"For real ?" He asked cheesing real hard.

"Yes I'm serious." I nodded.

"Getcho ass upstairs in the bed naked, I'm about to put another baby inside you." He grabbed a handful on my ass before he lifted me up and placed me on the edge of the pool. I giggled when he slapped my asscheek.