Ch7.

Dave POV
📍The Bronx.

"Lemme hear it one more time." I told Nas while we were working in the studio.

Today was the day Rihanna was gon pull up, honestly I was close to saying fuck this collab cause she was already hyping shit up on social media.

"Yo you should check out what Rih said about you on live." Grilla laughed and I shot him a look.

"She talked about me on live ?" I asked.

"Yeah man look." He showed me the post off TSR with the screen recording of Rihanna's live.

@theshaderoom: looks like Rihanna claiming rapper Dave East in a fuck, marry or kill game. Rumours also spreading the two working in the studio together 👀 What's going on in there ?

I looked at the video off Rih saying she would marry me, she was biting her lip and shit while talking bout what she would do to me.

This shit uncomfortable as hell.

"Man Eden is going to beat her ass." Grilla chuckled, he was the only one having fun.

"I need to put her in place yo, she can't be doing all that shit." I shook my head.

"It's Rihanna bro, it's just for publicity." Nas said.

"So ? You know I'm not like that, I don't need no publicity. People fuck with my music or they don't but I'm not gon throw weird ass rumours on social media to get more streams. That ain't me." I shook my head.

"Where's Eden ? I thought she was gon come through." Grilla said checking his phone, probably for the time.

"She had a meeting bout her online clothing store, my baby going to do big things." I smiled, I'm proud of her.

"You gon put merch out when she has the store ?" Nas asked.

"Yeah bro, we talked about it and it was a win win. At the end off the day it doesn't matter because her money is mine and mine is hers. You know what I mean, we living together and shit." I shrugged.

"Man I remember you coming to the studio back in the day telling me how bad ya crush was for this girl, now look at you... Patchy married her." Nas laughed. I shook my head.

"Aye I wanna rap too." Grilla changed the subject, I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Homie yo ass working for a big ass company making big ass money. You don't need rap." I chuckled.

"Shit it was worth the try." He shrugged and laughed, we had smoked so I know he was just high off his ass.

The door opened and Rihanna walked in, looking at my watch she was 20 minutes late. That's the first thing I'm gon be petty about.

"You can read the time ?" I asked while I watched her give Nas and Grilla a side hug.

"Euhm, yeah why ?" She gave me a weird look.

"You twenty minutes late. Do I look like a joke to you ?" I raised my eyebrow, Grilla chuckled but I was for real annoyed. Not only was she thirsty on the gram while I have a wife and children she was late too.

And I know a lot of people are thirsty on the gram but not everyone has the public Rihanna has, when a fan posts that she thinks I'm sexy it's cute but when Rihanna does it that's a big ass meal for The Shaderoom and they will make rumours out off it.

Eden doesn't trust me fully because of me lying to her about a lot off stuff, I just got home that wound is still fresh and I don't need this shit to get in between it. Especially if we moving on and just got married.