Ch8.

Eden POV
📍New Jersey.

"Here, Dave should be here in a minute." I handed Chris a water bottle while he sat down on the couch.

Dave and Chris were about to meet up this weekend to work on their song together, ofcourse Dave was late he had a unexpected morning session at the studio with Rihanna.

Suddenly Dave his part was deleted from the song and he had to record it again, yeah right.

Last week they installed a home studio in the basement for Dave to work in, he felt like he had to be home more for the kids and for me.

But Dave didn't want to work at home with Rihanna, he wasn't comfortable with bringing her around his home. I mean I understand why.

Shorty been shady.

"I see a lot off things when I come over but I never found Chris Brown on your couch." Samira said when she walked in.

"He's waiting on Dave." I said pointing at Chris.

"Hi my name is-"

"Chris Brown, I know your fineass my name is Samira." She smirked shaking his hand and I rolled my eyes.

"Well nice to meet you Samira." Chris smirked, I looked between them and already felt like a third wheel.

"Alright, where the fuck is my husband." I groaned and pulled out my phone to text his ass.

Me: come home baby Samira is sucking Chris 😭

I looked over at Chris and Samira, she was sitting next to him and they were having a conversation. Samira was mad close to him but he didn't seem to mind at all.

"Damn how does his tip taste ?" I interrupted causing them to both look at me weird.

"What ?" Chris asked confused.

"Nothing." I laughed waving him off.

"You so fucking nasty." Samira scrunched her nose up.

"Anyways, how's Royalty ?" I changed the subject looking at Chris.

"She good, she doing her thing." He nodded with a smile.

"She still modelling ?" I asked and he nodded.

"She doing good, Aeko too he be wilding sometimes but he's good." Chris chuckled.

I heard the front door open and close, seconds later Dave came into the living room with a mug on his face. I already knew something was up.

"Yo bro I don't know how you dealt with that chick yo." Dave told Chris while dapping him up.

"What chick ?" Chris looked confused.

"Rihanna, shorty mad annoying bro. Her ass told me she needed me at the studio but dragged me to lunch." Dave sighed.

"You went to lunch with her ?" I scrunched my nose up.

"Baby I-"

"Don't baby me, you went out with her ?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Here she goes." Dave sighed.

"Nah don't say shit like she dragged you there you a whole grownass man. You sat at a table with her alone and had food with her ?" I asked for the last time.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Aight, cool." I threw my hands up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hol up I'll be back in a bit." I heard Dave say, probably to Chris. Seconds later he walked into the kitchen behind me, he stood against the counter with his arms folded just staring at me.