Ch5.

Eden POV
📍New Jersey, NY.

"Bitch I'm mad at you !" Samira said with her hand on her hip after I told her that me and Dave got married in LA.

"I- girl we was in the moment and we both wanted it. I don't regret shit, fuck you I'm happy." I defended.

"I'm happy you happy but fuck you for not telling me shit." She slapped my shoulder.

"Touch me again and Imma make sure you meet Jesus." I pointed a finger in her face.

"I don't believe in Jesus I'm Muslim bitch." She stuck her tongue out.

"Mommmmyyyyyyy !" Junior ran inside the kitchen, I picked him up and his arms immediately wrapped around my neck.

"Hey baby. You had a good time with aunt Samira ?" I asked hugging him.

"Yes, we played on the playstation 5." He smiled widely.

"Daddy home I hope yo sexy ass naked before the kids here!" I heard Dave come through the door. I gasped holding my hand in front off my mouth while Samira gave me stank look and Junior looked confused.

"Just nasty." Samira shook her head, Dave came into the kitchen and stopped in his tracks when he saw Samira and Junior looking at him.

"Oh hey y'all." He chuckled. Grilla came behind him in the kitchen and I smiled.

"Grilla !" I smiled, I put Junior down and went to hug Grilla.

"Sup mami." He chuckled rocking me from side to side.

"Aight that's enough." Dave pulled me away from him and I rolled my eyes at him.

Grilla actually became really close to Kairi and Junior when Dave was locked up, he's a smart kid he now works as an accountant for a big company. Little Grilla is now making big coins.

"Uncle Grilla !" Junior ran up to him and Grilla immediately picked him up.

"Hey babe." Dave smirked leaning on the counter with his cute ass, he puckered his lips and I kissed his lips softly.

"The coolest kid in the house is home !" I heard Kairi her voice come from the front door. Damn everyone is here today, we only missing Nas and dad.

"And she came with the coolest uncle !" Nas and Kairi walked into the kitchen.

"And the coolest pops." My dad came behind them.

"This some voodoo shit." I mumbled.

"So y'all got married ?" My dad folded his arms pointing between me and Dave.