Ch3.

Eden POV
📍New Jersey.

It was around 3AM when I heard Dave come in our bedroom, if he's out on streetshit again I'm killing him by myself.

"Where were you ?" I asked and he jumped.

"Shit baby don't do that." He said holding his chest.

"I asked you a question." I folded my arms sitting against the headboard.

"I was at the studio." He slipped his hoodie over his head along with the shirt under it leaving him shirtless.

He's not allowed to look this good while I'm trying to be mad.

"The studio ?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I met up with CB we did a couple things. I wanna go back in the music industry baby." He pulled his pants down, now in his boxers he layed down next to me getting under the covers.

"Hope what you saying is true." I mumbled, I heard him sigh and he pulled me closer.

"Baby I'm sorry... Again." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes, I know he was sorry.

"I still didn't get no 'I'm sorry' dick." I mumbled and he shot up and hovered over me.

"That's what you want baby ?" He smirked kissing on my neck. I bit my lip at the feeling I've been missing.

"Hmm that's what you want ?" He asked when he noticed I didn't answer. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Words baby." He bit my neck making me moan.

"Yes daddy." I bit my lip. He snatched the cover off off me. I was wearing panties no bra.

It's more comfortable to sleep without a bra.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned feeling his lips wrap around my nipple while he massaged the other breast.

"Wait." His head shot up making me look confused.

"What ?!" I was annoyed because I'm horny and need some dick. It has been damn 10 years.

"This first time you getting dick in 10 years ?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes damn. You gon give me sum or not ?" I asked.

"Like nobody has been in there ?" He frowned.

"No. I only want your dick, now you gon give me yes or no ?" I raised my eyebrow at him, he needs to stop playing.

"Damn come here baby." He kissed my lips passionately slipping his tongue inside my mouth.

"Wait !" I pushed his chest, he looked at me confused.

"What ?" He asked.

"How did you get off in those years ?" I looked confused, he's a man so how did he hold on ?

"I used my hand and a picture of you." He said while kissing on my neck.

"Are you sure ? Or did you have people that dropped their soap for you." I joked and he rolled off off me.

"Alright you killed the mood." He smacked his lips and I laughed.

"Baby I was joking." I said straddling him, I felt his dick he was hard as fuck. He definitely need some pussy.

"Keep playing with me." He warned when I started grinding on his length. I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung free, it touched his lower stomach I forgot how big he was.

"I missed this." I smirked touching his tip with my index finger, his whole body jerked at my touch.

"You did ?" He asked I looked at him and his eyes were closed while he bit his lower lip.