twenty-one

< October >
< Monday >

{ Maddie }

School was not going well for us. Since coming back from visiting Calum, Landyn has been fighting me.

I had talked to the school when we got back about the whole Landyn hitting incident. They listened but it was over a week old so there wasn't much we could do.

I think Landyn's scared to go because he's scared he's going to get in trouble.

Today 5SOS gets back to town and they'll be here until the 21st when they leave for Europe. I'm going to take Landyn to school then take Duke back to Calum's and drop off the bag I had packed to stay overnight.

Landyn has no idea that they will be back today. I plan on taking Calum with me to pick him up from school later to surprise him.

****

I got Landyn up and helped him get dressed. He ended up wearing the shirt that the boys had made for him- the 5SOS on with Calum's name on the back. He begged me to let him wear it to school and I didn't see a problem with it so I let him.

I got Landyn into the car and put Duke in the backseat with him,

"Why's Duke coming?" Landyn questioned as we got on the road,

"I'm going to take him to Calum's for a little bit," I told him. He nodded and pulled Duke into his lap,

"Do you think Duke misses Calum?" He asked,

"Probably" I laughed. Landyn hummed then went quiet again.

We got to school and I helped Landyn out. He said bye to Duke then took my hand as we walked in. I gave him a quick kiss to the head and watched him walk into his classroom before I got back in the car with Duke hopping into the passenger seat,

"Let's go see your pops" I brushed his fur and drove to Calum's.

As soon as I pulled into Calum's driveway, I couldn't stop smiling. It was still early so he was probably still asleep. I got out and shut my car door quietly, holding Duke in my arms and grabbing the key Calum had given me.

I slowly opened the door. It was completely quiet, confirming my thoughts of Calum being asleep. I gently put Duke down, watching him run and hop on the couch. I laughed and sat mine and Landyn's bag down and made my way to Calum's room.

I crept the door open. It was dark but I could still make out where Calum laid with help from the sun peeping between his curtains. I slowly made my way over, after taking my shoes off, and climbed up on his bed. Calum was on his back, one arm next to him and the other under his head. His covers were down by his waist, leaving his chest bare.

I climbed on Calum, hugging around his waist. He shuffled with a hum and opened his eyes,

"Hey babe" he grinned, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me up on him,

"Good morning" I smiled. Calum laughed and kissed me, holding me a little tighter,

"I missed you" he whispered, pulling away and pecking my lips multiple times, "Missed Landyn too"

"He's going to be so excited when he sees you later" I laughed, "He was so confused on why we had Duke with us when we went to school"

"Duke!" Calum shot up, knocking me off of him, "Oh shit, sorry babe" he then giggled and pulled me up with him.

I followed him out of his room and to his living room and kitchen. Duke saw Calum and ran over, jumping on him,

"Were you good for Maddie? Did you cuddle Landyn?" Calum cooed to his dog.