3. whiplash

Lix was sucked into the necklace and light green sparkles surrounded Claire. Claire's outfit was transformed into a teal green skintight scale-textured bodysuit with a long tail. Her mask was a teal to green ombré effect that covered her eyes. Her eyes turned a darker green color and her hair was braided with green highlights. A teal whip attached on her belt.

"What's happening?"

Claire thought to herself as she ran to one of the bathroom mirrors. She stared herself down at her transformation.

"Lix what's going on!"

Lix was no longer here. But Claire heard a familiar voice speaking to her.

"Claire your whip is on your belt, and press the bottom of the handle!"

Claire hesitated. She grabbed the handle of her whip and pressed it and a projected screen popped up in front of her eyes. The screen functioned like a phone, it had the ability to call, search, had a GPS function, and even had a camera. She swiped at the top projected screen and saw an application called owners guide. She pressed on it and it opened an entire guide for the chameleon miraculous.

"Claire you hold the chameleon miraculous. You have the ability of invisibility."

The small voice spoke. Claire tried to keep her concentration on the reading, but she felt super uncomfortable in her new transformation.

The chameleon miraculous has the ability of invisibility. It has enhanced powers such as high definition vision and the ability to see 360 degrees. The miraculous also enhances other abilities such as speed, agility, and strength. To activate the special power of invisibility, the holder must say "Blend in!" and the holder will have the ability to turn invisible. The holder will be able to use this power how many times they want however once
5 minutes pass without using this power, the Miraculous loses this power and the Miraculous holder automatically de transforms back to its civilian form. To de transform back into civilian form they must repeat the name of kwami and say "Camo off!".

"You will do great I promise. I will explain more after you go help those two!"

Claire felt a rush of confidence that filled her mind. It's like this miraculous gave her the confidence she needed to fight. She rushed out of the locker room and onto the courtyard of the school. She looked around and held her whip in her hand and whipped it onto a beam on the second floor. She then swung onto the second floor, it reminded Claire of what that ladybug girl had with the yo-yo. Except Claire's whip was sturdier and thicker.

She ran to the roof to see what the damage was. She looked all around, her vision was so clear she could see the people from miles away running away and if she looked too far in a certain direction she could see behind her.

"Woah this is gonna take some getting used to."

Claire told herself as she started running on the buildings of Paris. She could see all the people running away from the direction she was going. That must be where the villain was. She saw the ladybug holding someone and start to swing off, leading the villain somewhere else. She quickly followed them, swinging to get more speed.

She had led the villain towards the Louve. Claire stayed hidden on the top of the building, watching the girl as she lost the villain. She took the civilian she had inside the Louve and Claire shortly followed.