16. Chat Camo

A/N - here's my terrible attempt to create a visual for Chat Camo! ^^ It's basically just inspired by Snake Noir but I edited on some hair to match. Yes, I am terrible with
names too.

~*~

Chat Noir transformed into Chat Camo. His blonde hair had teal at the ends. His cat ears and mask remained the solid black color. His leather black suit remained but now there was a scale-like texture to the suit. There sat a black whip on his belt, as well as his staff.

"You don't look half bad kitty"

Lady Red whispered to Chat as he winked at her.

"Thanks, Red. By the way, it's Chat Camo."

He winked at Lady Red. Her cheeks filled with pink as she looked away.

"Enough chit chat kitty. Are we ready?"

The two exchanged a look and briefly nodded.

"Lucky charm!"

Lady Red picked up the scarf that appeared in her hands.
She nodded at Chat Camo before making her way down to the ground, leaving the teal cat on the roof. He watched her as she made her way down. All he could do was smile at the pretty red lady.

"Hey are you gonna keep sending your minions down to fight or are you gonna appear? Either way, I'm beating your ass."

Lady Red yelled out as she caught herself landing on the ground. Multiple purple creatures appeared before her, she tilted her head and laughed.

"So be it."

Lady Red battled every single purple creature that stood in her way. Chat Camo peeked around the corner, calling out the command.

"Blend in!"

He disappeared into thin air, blending in with all surroundings. Chat Camo carefully walk on the platform hoping it would not trigger anything. It did not.

He successfully made his way to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower without being noticed.

I'm counting on you Chat.

Those words echoed in the back of his mind. He had been put so much trust by both Lady Red and Ladybug. He didn't wanna let either of them down, this was his chance to prove himself as more than a "partner". But to be a leader.

He made his way up the ever-lasting stairwell. He made it to the top and there he could see a purple villain mediating in the middle. It seemed like she was in a deep trance.

"Chat Noir. I've been expecting you."

Chat Camo peered around and stopped in his tracks once he was sensed. The purple villain seemed to have heard or rather felt his presence. She got up and looked around. She could not see him.

"I know your here Chat Noir. Just give up and give me your miraculous so this can be all over."

Chat Camo inspected the villain. He needed to find the scarf as the Akuma was there. But without Lady Red, they couldn't de-evilise it.

"Chat Noir! Come out this instance!"

Chat Camo kicked the villain in the back. They immediately fell to the ground unable to see where the sneaky invisible cat was.

"Come on Lady Red."

He whispered to himself as he tried to fight the villain in multiple directions. One strike, two-strike. They eventually caught onto his pattern and stopped him by the third strike.