snowfall

'' snowfall ''

bang chan x kim seungmin x yang jeongin

- chan and his boyfriends have some fun in the snow

genre: fluff

warnings: polyamory

word count: 2,798

"channie, channie, channie," he hears his name being called from the next room. chan peeks out of the door frame to see jeongin with his face pressed against the window, a big grin on his face. "look! it's snowing!"

"it's snowing?" seungmin asks, coming up right behind chan and startling him. seungmin giggles at the olders reaction, pulling the older into a back hug and resting his chin on chan's shoulder.

chan wasn't too surprised by the appearance of snow, he checked the weather earlier this morning and saw that the chance of snow was a lot higher than it had been the past few days.

"can we go outside?" jeongin says, looking away from the window to look back at his boyfriends. chan could see the youngests eyes sparkling with excitement.

"sure," chan replies, earning a cheer from jeongin "but, we're going to wait until the brownies are done. i don't want to burn the house down,"

jeongin deflates a little before he thinks about it, and then the smile returns to his face. he leaves his spot at the window and bounces over to the duo at the entrance of the kitchen.

"i'll go get ready then!" the younger says, pressing small kisses to both of their lips, "don't take too long,"

and with that, the youngest bounces out of the room and towards their shared bedroom, most likely to bundle up.

chan chuckles as he watches the younger leave. he feels tightening around his middle and he turns in seungmin's arms, looking up at the male who was smiling lazily down at him.

"i'll probably go join him, you know how impatient innie gets with these things," seungmin says, "do you think you can take the brownies out yourself? there's only five minutes left on the timer,"

"it's not like i've never made brownies before," chan says, rolling his eyes jokingly before pressing his lips against seungmin's for a quick kiss, "now go stop innie before he steals all of our winter clothes,"

seungmin pulls away from chan with a giggle, pressing one last kiss to chans lips before following after the youngest.

chan walks over to the oven, flipping on the oven light before crouching down and looking into it to check on the brownies.

they were nearly ready, maybe one or two more minutes until being perfect he decides before standing back up. he pulls out some oven mitts from the closest drawer to get prepared, and then clears a space off on the counter to set the pan on.

chan places the leftover dirty bowls and measuring spoons into the dishwasher after rinsing them off, and as soon as he finishes, the timer beeps.

he clicks the timer off and picks up the oven mitts, before carefully pulling the pan of brownies out of the oven.

the smell is amazing and it makes chan's mouth water, but he holds himself back since he knows he would burn his mouth if he tried to eat one now.

after setting the pan on top of the rack on the counter, he puts everything else they used away and then finally makes his way towards their bedroom.