Is It an Addiction (You're Not an Easy Mission)

'' Is It an Addiction (You're Not an Easy Mission) ''

lee minho x yang jeongin

- Jeongin accidently confesses his feelings for Minho in the middle of a heist

genre: mature, light angst, fluff

warnings: stealing/robbery, slight sexual content, making out (not between minho + jeongin tho), jeongin gets used as a distraction, casinos + mentions of gambling, non violent heist, swearing

word count: 3,035

The mission was easy: Minho and Jeongin would slip into the VIP lounge, Jeongin would distract their target and get the main key off him while Minho kept watch and made sure Jeongin wasn't in any immediate danger, then they'd meet up with the others, grab the money and leave. Simple.

But, however simple, these types of missions tended to be Jeongin's least favorite- he hated being used as a distraction- but the reward in the end was normally worth it.

So, here Minho and Jeongin were, in the middle of the VIP lounge in one of Korea's most elite casinos.

Minho was wearing a fancy suit that casually blended in with other businessmen who came to gamble, while Jeongin was wearing something that was still 'fancy' and showed that he was of high class, but also showed off some skin.

Now, as much as Jeongin hated missions like these, he also loved them solely for the fact that he got to see Minho dressed up like this.

The elder was clad in a tight dark blue suit that showed off his broad shoulders and thin waist, fitting the elder so well. His hair was pushed back and parted in the middle, a few strands of the ivory locks falling and framing his face perfectly. There was matching blue eye shadow placed around Minho's eyes, making them pop- and long story short: Minho looked stunning.

Jeongin had developed a crush on the elder a few months after he joined their crew. They had butted heads at first, Jeongin being put off by the elder's lack of emotions (which he later found out was just a facade) and Minho finding the younger annoying and needy- until they were partnered for a mission where they instantly clicked.

Ever since then it's been smooth sailing, and Minho was probably one of Jeongin's favorite people on their crew to work with (but don't tell Hyunjin that- he'll throw a fit).

And now they were on another one of their missions where they were partnered together- well, at least until they met up with the others later.

It wasn't very crowded, Jeongin's position being in a more secluded area of the lounge. Minho was with him for now (which Jeongin was thankful for- it would have been so boring without him), but when Chan gave them the signal the elder would move away so as to not look suspicious.

Jeongin was seated alone on the edge of a dark red couch, Minho standing next to him. Both were holding glasses full of water- and as much as Jeongin would love to drink some alcohol before engaging with their target, he couldn't have it hinder what follows after getting the key.

"You good?" Minho asks, raising an eyebrow and smirking at the younger. His words break Jeongin from thought.

Jeongin looks away slightly flustered, not realizing that he had been staring at Minho, before rolling his eyes and nodding.

"Yeah," He answers, "Definitely not looking forward to meeting with Choi,"

Minho grimaces slightly at Jeongin's words.