cuddles fix everything

'' cuddles fix everything ''

bang chan x lee minho x yang jeongin

— jeongin wakes up feeling a little icky. things start to go downhill when he wakes up for the second time, but his boyfriends are there to help.

genre: fluff, sickfic

warnings: polyamory, vomiting, cursing

word count: 1,774

Jeongin had woken up sticky, his clothes stuck to his skin in an uncomfortable way. He frowns before peeling the blankets off of himself, he felt gross.

He doesn't think much of it, figuring that one of his boyfriends had turned up the heat during the night.

He swings his legs over the side of the bed and stands up- a little too quickly he realizes as his vision gets spotty and he loses his balance, grabbing into the bed frame to stable himself until his vision cleared up.

He lets out a cough, his throat feeling a little itchy, before sighing. He was feeling a little fuzzy but brushed it off as being tired. His boyfriends did keep him up late last night, wanting him to be their taste tester for the cookies they decided to make at three in the morning.

He stretches a bit before shivering, he was sweating a few minutes ago but now he was freezing. He picks up a random hoodie from the side of the room, a black one with a small embroidered rose on the chest- Chan's. He pulls the hoodie over his head and torso, smiling in content as it begins to warm him instantly, the faint smell of Chan's cologne on it making him happier.

Jeongin hears a couple of muffled voices from outside of the room, probably coming from the living room. He knew the two older boys enjoyed cuddling and watching TV in the mornings.

He makes his way out of their bedroom and down the hallway. He peeks into the kitchen, their mess from last night completely untraceable, before continuing to the living room.

Tripping over a box next to the doorway and barely catching himself before falling, the youngest makes his presence known and the two older boys look up at him from their spot on the couch, their smiles instantly growing.

"Innie baby!" Chan calls out, one arm wrapped around Minho as the younger leans against his chest, both of their feet tangled as they lay on the couch. Chan extends his free arm out to the younger who happily walks towards them.

The two older boys shift a bit to make room for the youngest who gladly tucks himself into Chan's chest, an arm wrapped around Minho.

"Did you sleep well?" Minho asks, turning his head towards the younger and placing a hand on his cheek, his thumb lightly caressing it.

"Mmh yeah, I slept good," Jeongin says as he closes his eyes and presses towards Minho's touch, grateful for the affection. Minho frowns as he feels the slight heat radiating off of Jeongin.

"You feeling okay?" Minho asks, "You're a bit hot,"

"I'm fine hyung, don't worry," Jeongin says softly, opening his eyes and smiling at the elder. Minho smiles and presses a kiss to Jeongin's nose causing the younger to giggle.

"Alright, if you say so," Minho says, pulling his hand away from Jeongin's cheek and pressing the back of it to Jeongin's forehead briefly. The younger felt unnaturally hot to him, but he said he felt fine so Minho would trust him. He was still going to keep an eye on the younger though. "Please let us know if you do feel sick though, okay?"