Pull the Trigger

'' Pull the Trigger ''

ot8

- The mission doesn't go quite as planned, at least the boys have each other to pick up the pieces

genre: angst, hurt/comfort

warnings: blood, injury, fighting, knives, stabbing, guns, gunshot wounds, violence, minor character death, polyamory

other: this is kinda like a gang au i guess? idk what to call it. i wrote this a couple of years ago and rewrote quite a bit of it. i tried making it ot8 (original fic had no romantic pairings) so sorry if the 'romance' seems a little forced :/ first 2/3rds is all violence tbh, last third is the aftermath w/ a bit of romance

word count: 2,189

Footsteps can barely be heard as a small group makes their way to the side of the building.

"Two guards, located in front of the left side door, they're unarmed as far as I know but still, be careful" A voice mutters into the small radio in all of their ears.

"Thanks, Seungmin," Chan says into the microphone. "Jisung, are we clear on the outside?"

"Yup, there's no movement outside, you're clear to move on," Jisung says, looking through the scope of his gun.

"Changbin and Jeongin, move forward, everyone else stay back," Chan says, letting the two walk ahead and towards the door to the large building.

"I just unlocked the door, nobody inside suspects anything yet," Seungmin says. "The guards are about twenty feet away from the door, but you can enter"

Changbin looks over at Chan who nods before taking out one of his smaller throwing knives as Jeongin takes the safety off his gun.

"Go," Chan says and Jeongin kicks the door down, holding his gun up at the two unexpected guards.

Changbin immediately throws a knife at one of the guards, hitting them in the shoulder blade.

The guard lets out a yell as their hand flies up to the injury.

The second guard begins talking into a phone, most likely calling for backup, when Jeongin fires at their hand, causing them to drop the phone.

"Changbin and Jeongin you're clear, keep moving," Seungmin calmly says into the speaker, "Chan, five more men are making their way to the room you guys are in, they're armed and will outnumber you guys, even with the team outside. If you take a left, you'll find yourself in a bar area, there are stairs located on the back left wall that you need to take up to the third level,"

"Minho and I are going to enter through the entrance on the back, we'll meet you upstairs as soon as we can," Chan says into the headset. "Seungmin, how much time until the other guards enter the room?"

"They're walking quick, I would say twenty seconds. You two can make it into the room and upstairs in that time if you're lucky. The back door is locked with a stronger system, I'm still working on unlocking it," Seungmin says.

Chan curses under his breath before signaling for Minho to go ahead.

"It's going to be risky, but you have no other way in," Seungmin says, "Fifteen seconds,"

Chan begins running into the open building, Minho right behind him.

As soon as they make the turn into the left room, guards burst into the room they were just in.