can we take a ride, baby?

'' can we take a ride, baby? ''

han jisung x yang jeongin

- jeongin teaches his boyfriend how to skateboard

genre: fluff

(it isn't mentioned in the fic but jisung has blue hair here and i thought that was important to know)

word count: 1,570

"are you sure you want to?" jeongin asks, skateboard in one hand and jisung's in the other. "you can always say no,"

"nah," jisung says, swinging their intertwined hands back and forth as they walk to the nearby skate park, "gotta live up to my aesthetic someday,"

"yeah, you and your eboy self," jeongin snorts, looking over at jisungs outfit. today the elders wearing a black and white striped long sleeve underneath a plain black t-shirt, tucked into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and topped off with a chain belt. he does have to admit, jisung looks good.

jeongin however, was dressed pretty much the opposite; the younger wearing a loose white t-shirt tucked into a pastel pink skater skirt.

"how much farther is the park?" jisung asks, ignoring the youngers comment. even though jeongin had been skating for ages, he had only brought jisung to the skate park a few times before, and it's been at least three months since their last visit (normally when jisung is with him, the younger just skates around their neighborhood).

"maybe a couple of minutes? we're close," jeongin replies, and less than two minutes later the park comes into sight.

jeongin pulls his boyfriend to the park, it was fairly small and pretty abandoned but it was one of jeongins favorite places to go.

"so," jeongin starts, stopping in the middle of a flat concrete area. he sets his board down and turns to face his boyfriend who copies him, setting down jeongins old board that he was carrying.

"we're going to start with the basics," jeongin continues, "you're just going to get on the board and get comfortable, we'll learn how to build up speed and stuff when you're ready,"

jisung nods in response, looking down at the skateboard nervously. he was really gonna do this huh?

"here," jeongin says, noticing jisungs hesitancy. the younger moves towards his boyfriend and places the board in front of jisung, lining it up so the boy can step on easily, "give me your hands,"

jisung complies, grabbing jeongins hands before taking a tentative step onto the board.

it rolls forward slightly, causing jisung to almost lose his balance and he steps off immediately.

"try to put both feet on near the same time and keep your feet about shoulder-width apart," jeongin says, demonstrating on his own board, "don't push your first foot out either, try to keep the board near you, oh- and make sure to angle your feet a bit like this,"

the shorter boy listens and watches jeongin before putting his foot on the board again and focusing on keeping it near him. with slight hesitation, he pulls himself up and lands his other foot on the board. he follows jeongins advice, making sure to angle his feet and keep them shoulder-width apart, and he looks up at jeongin with a big smile.

"good job!" jeongin says, returning the smile and pressing a soft kiss to the others lips, "now i'm gonna pull you around a little so you can get used to the feeling,"