Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"You've been quiet," Kaleb asked as he entered Victoria's room.

Victoria hadn't spoken since Hodge violated her for the past two days. Jace tried talking to her through the other room but she wouldn't answer or eat.

Victoria turned away from Kaleb when he sighed and spoke "So you are giving your brother the silent treatment, I did enjoy you yelling at the door,"

When Victoria didn't answer again he grew impatient "Talk to me," to which She flinched.

"Stop your silent treatment, after this ritual, we can finally get rid of the witches. The ritual will get your powers back. We can be a family, away from the witches, just you and me, I can spare your stupid husband," he pleaded which made Victoria still ignore him.
Kaleb grew more impatient and grabbed Victoria which made her scream but Kaleb screamed  "shut the fuck up, listen, you will do as I say,"

Victoria just sobbed again and he left her in her room. She was reminded of Alec and felt so guilty and disgusting after what happened. Victoria started scratching and picking her skin because she felt so dirty and defeated.

"Victoria," Jace yelled from the other room. Victoria ignored Jace and kept to herself as she sobbed.

She was running out of tears. She wanted to die, she couldn't face Alec or herself.

"Victoria," Jace called again.. "I promise you, I will kill Hodge," which made Victoria cry harder.

"It'll be okay," Jace tried reasoning but he knew she would never be the same.

Outside, Kaleb was growing frustrated. He didn't understand his sisters behavior. He knew she was a cry baby but not that much. He couldn't put his finger on what was wrong with his sister.

"Not my problem," Kaleb thought.

Kaleb started pacing and thought again "She is my sister, my problem. What if she wants to stay with her husband," in frustration.

—————

Alec was searching non stop and his shoulder wedding mark started to burn.

"Are you okay," Izzy asked as she saw Alec in pain.

"I'm not sure, my wedding mark is burning," Alec responded to which Clary replied "What is that, it doesn't look like a rune,"

"My wedding mark, the witches gave it to us but it never burned before," Alec groaned in pain.

Izzy sighed "it's okay, big brother when do you want to go in"

They have been outside the hideout for the past two days finding opportunities to go in and "backup"
Alec didn't want to enter without backup but Izzy thought they should.

"They are here," Clary pointed as other shadowhunters approached.

"We go in an hour," Alec commanded. He wanted this to be over. Jace and Victoria would finally be home. He owed Victoria an apology and wanted to make to make it up to her. He had been planning to cook for her and would do anything for her. He finally accepted he was in love with her and wanted to spend his life with her.

"Don't worry, I'm coming," Alec thought.

——
Jace had been trying to speak with Victoria but she wouldn't respond and he was getting more worried.

Out of nowhere Jace finally heard screaming outside.

"Victoria hide," he yelled and in frustration starting kicking the door.

Victoria and Jace heard screaming from outside.
Kaleb was smart enough and teleported outside. He knew they were outnumbered.
Izzy and Clary found Jace who helped them fight off Valentines followers. Valentine was able to escape but he screamed "Don't let Hodge fucking go,"

Alec finally got Victoria's door open and saw her backed up to a corner with her head resting on her knees. She didn't realize Alec was there and didn't want to look up.

"Alec, stop," Jace grabbed him as he went towards her "Let Izzy"

Alec gave a confused look and didn't understand.
"Please Alec I'm begging you," Jace pleaded but was ignored by Alec.
Alec rushed towards Victoria who screamed while kicking and pushing him away. Izzy and Clary looked at Jace to explain what was going on.

"Victoria, it's me," Alec tried hugging her but she kept kicking and screaming.

"Izzy," Jace looked at her for help which she ran towards Victoria.

"It's okay," Izzy calmed Victoria while moving Alec aside.

"What the fuck is going on," Alec asked Jace?

"Alec I'm sorry" Jace softly replied to which Alec pushed him "tell me what happened,"

He was growing angry. She looked so scared at the sight of him. He didn't understand why she pushed him but calmed at Izzy sight.

"Is she mad at me," Alec spoke and Jace nodded.

"We can leave," spoke a Shadowhunter who was assisting.

Victoria was holding on to Izzy with her life until Izzy saw her bruised neck and arms.

"Are you okay," she spoke trying to get Victoria to stand who didn't want to get up.

"Come on," Izzy spoke softly and Victoria was still holding on to Izzy.

The entire way to the institute Victoria latched herself to Izzy and fell asleep.

————————————————————————

Sorry this took longer than expected. Thanks for being patient! Things have been crazy busy here ! But I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and reviewing. I know last chapter wasn't too good and this one isn't much but better than last chapter! Also enjoy! Thank you everyone for reading and commenting ! It makes my day !