Chapter14

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Alec stood shocked after Victoria had the courage to kiss him. He was shocked, happy, surprised and couldn't move until Victoria kissed him again. Once Victoria broke the kiss, realization hit Alec he didn't kiss her back. He noticed her frown when she finally stepped back, she looked flushed, and he finally snapped out of it and softly kissed her which made her smile.

"I miss you," Alec broke the kiss and asked, "Can I touch you,"

Victoria thought about his ask and finally nodded. Alec slowly wrapped his arms around her kissing her forehead and she flinched less.

"Will we find Valentine and Kaleb," she asked?

"Let's not worry about them," he hugged her tighter.

"But" she asked but was stopped by Alec's kiss.

"Alec, I will kill Hodge," she told him.

Alec moved strands of her hair from her face and responded, "I want to as well, but that's your kill,"

"I've never killed anyone," Victoria sighed.

"Baby, you don't have to if you don't want too, he'll never come out again. He can never harm you," Alec stroked her back.

"I know but I want to move on," Victoria leaned into Alec.

The next morning Victoria left her room for breakfast. This was the first time in weeks where she felt she could leave. Izzy saw Victoria from the corner of her eye and ran towards her giving her a hug "We have pancakes,"

Victoria laughed at Izzy's sudden outburst. The breakfast was a chatty one but only Jace didn't speak.

Jace finally spoke after dinner to Victoria "can we talk,"

"What's wrong," Victoria asked concerned while rubbing the back of her head.

"I'm sorry, I was there, and I don't know if you could forgive me," his words were barely a whisper.

"It's not your fault and I'm not upset with you," Victoria replied which made Jace half smile.

"Come on," Victoria patted him as they walked to the training room.

"Soo Victoria, how's magic practice," Clary grinned. She never really seen magic before beside Magnus Bane performing some.

"Not bad, I actually texted my former mentor to help me, I don't think I have fully mastered what I use to know," Victoria frowned.

"Mentor," Izzy questioned?

"Magnus Bane," Victoria whispered which got everyone's attention.

"Magnus trained you," Izzy asked shocked?

"Yeah, he said I can meet him at his place," Victoria let them know.

"I want to come," Jace finally spoke to which Victoria nodded.