Part 2.e

Pet names of some characters: Anika- ani/princess
Ananya-anu/doll
suchi- choti/angel
Preetha- prithu/pari
Nandini- nandu/barbie
Raagini-raagu/darling
Nithya-nithu/sweetye
Swara-shona/sunshine
Gauri-chutki/cutiepie
Bhavya-ladoo/sweetheart
____________________________________

Anihi on scooty suddenly anika's phone rings.
Anika: suchi stop and she does.
On call ;
P.o.c :...................................................
Anika(shock): what the hell

P.o.c : you have to agree and impliment this it's his order.

Anika: hell with his order. She end the call.

Suchi gulp seeing her .

Suchi : ani why you are so angry? Whose call was that?and What's that order?

Anika (looking her) : firstly I'm not angry just frustrated.

Suchi(to herself) that I know if you are angry then the situation may be different.

Anika: what

Suchi : vo second.

Anika: it was arohi di who called.

Suchi(getting some what serious): commissioner arohi ma'am.

Anika(with a seriously look): I don't know any other arohi do you.

Suchi nods no, what's the matter.

Anika(making faces): there is a new mission and I've to agree and implement it.

Suchi look at her as r u serious.

Ani: ok I think I've to say that important thing but promise me no third person will know it.

Suchi: pinky promise.

Anika:...................................

Suchi: wwwwwwhhhhhaaaaattttt?

Anika (close her ears): slowly we are in road.

Suchi(composing herself): the whole universe is thinking ISHA is the head of upc but in real she is a partner of the alpha who  implementing the orders who is a king if you are a queen.

Anika(making faces); unfortunately ya and(making a sad faces)just think the princess of great smm and their besties who is still not less than a kid when compare to prithu. Will anyone believe she is isha.(so anika is isha infact her full name is anika isha M..... you have to wait. But no one knows it I mean except her family youngsters .others not even know who is princess na).

Suchi(chuckles): ya true but should say that when anika becomes Isha she is entirely a different person.

Anika: I only know how hard to control myself from laughing sometimes.

Suchi(extra sweetly): aaannnii

Anika (raising her eyebrows): what.

Suchi: who is the alpha king.

Anika: you won't take it so just wait till he say himself.

Suchi pouts but didn't ask again as she know if she say anything there will be a reason because she is isha too.

@gt mansion

The girls is all set to calm anika whom they are thinking as angry.

And ready with a conference call with her dear brothers (except sankar and laksh)

Same time anihi enter and smile widely seeing her fav foods on table I.e panipuri aloopuri and chocovanilla icecream (so they just buyed one item each )

Arabad: princess we sorry.

Anika; look at the phone screen confused.

Ani: what