Bajaj family

Shreya enter kitchen and see naina who is lost and see milk boiling up and turn it off and shake her

Naina : huh what happened

Shreya : seriously sis you were about to waste milk if I didn't come now(naina get embarrassed) where were you lost

Naina : no just was thinking about the events that happened in past two months

Shreya : precisely

Naina(knowing Shreya is her secret keeper): precisely from the time I got to know my husband is joing hands with my step family then onwards something and all happened and now I'm here as his wife.

Shreya : I all ears you can say but not now as everyone is waiting for tea there and I've to leave to flat as my tenants must have messed it.

Naina : why you are staying in a flat .

Shreya : the distant from flat to space just 7 min by my scooty while from home it is 27.

Naina : from here

Shreya : 10 min

Naina : ok then move let me add tea powder.

hall,

Naina brings tea while Shreya helps with snacks.

Naina : where is Ani anu and mishti.

laksh : they went to ani's room give me I will take ours to her room and he leaves.

Sankar & manik : we are joining .

and trio leaves.

Arjun: how is your study on bajaj family going on.

Naina : what?

Shreya: they trust me and hope I'll get the secret(seeing veer with blank emotion) common veer you can't spoil your mood thinking what happened trust me I'll get secrets.

Naina : what's happening here can someone tell me?

Veer : The lady head of bajaj family is my Bua or let's say only sister of Malhotra's who run away with here lover just because her parents opposed the idea of marrying a widower with incharge of 2 kids. 🤷‍♀️. When she told Adi bhai that one of the tenant is Varun Bajaj before 3 years with a guardianship of anurima who is not a bajaj I heard it accidentally on call. I asked her to keep a track to find what they are doing here. And a as a professional investigating journalist she is doing her duty completely.

Naina (not satisfied the complex story ) : so lucky manik Darsh ashi cheating rima for finding truth.

Veer:Trust me she have nothing to do in this and manik don't even know he have a (brothers look at him while Shreya and naina's focus was on veer and veer  hiding nervousness) a Bua 😁.

brothers look at naina casually as nothing happened.

adithya : bhabhi say how you know Megha.

Naina : my maa and papa liked her in an orphange when went for a visit and was planned to adopt her but papa's accident affected maa I knew they were going to bring a sister for me but didn't told details so after papa's demise the decision changed. But Guess Megha took details from owner of orphange later but didn’t want to visit there as she don't know what happened why no one come to adopt her as papa already made clear all the formalities and paid for all her education only left was to bring her home which didn't happened.

Shreya:  yeah that's the probability and we got a sister.

brothers smile.

Shreya: dare you hurt her(to veer) Naina too nods with a smile.