Rituals ...1

'' now our bhabhi is looking stunning '' said Ani and anu together.

naina looked herself into the mirror and got tears..

anu : superstar gonna get an attack isn't it Ani..

Ani : shouldn't he..

naina get embarrassed : they will be waiting.

girls chuckles..yeah yeah let's go

they come out and see boys already assembled.

few minutes later we can see all youngsters praying infront of home temple..later in the order abhi Sankar Anika laksh Aditya they take the plate and do the arti surprising arna after that manik Ananya and veer do ..

after the session..

Anika come and drag and arna to graden where they arranged a big bowl filled with milk and a bit of turmeric is presented in it.

Anika : bhabhi we don't know much rituals except this and cooking one..so you can prepare food for us tomorrow and now this game.

anu : yeah we bet .. it'll be fun as no food will be wasted.

all chuckles.

they make arna sit in opposite for the ring game.

Anika: so the only difference is instead of ring we had put a box in it. find it meaning will be same the one who wins rules the other one. what's in box will be known after the 3 rounds.

all agrees as as Anika is the one who put the box.

the game starts and boys cheers for them.

first round box got naina but in second Arjun and in last round naina took it.

all claps...

abhi : superb bhabi ..finally someone is here to control the whole controller..

Arjun raise his eyebrow ..while boys agrees and girls chuckles.

Anika: so bhabhi open it ..

naina open the box and all get surprise to see ..

a half heart shaped couple ring which complete each other when it's together..and specially engraved their name inside the ring as ' arna ' .

and specially engraved their name inside the ring as ' arna '