Part 3.d

It was indeed a good day for everyone in Mumbai as well as in Delhi and London but what about the one's in Hyderabad come let's go and check over them once.

In a hotel room we can see someone who scrolling some pics of someone hey wait it's our anika's pics(just think the pics in media box was seeing him).

He closes his eyes and thinks.

Person p.o.v : hey god what is happening around me.why and how she came here.her attitude and she became more beautiful but her eyes for first time I failed to read her eyes why.(suddenly in angrily) how come he came there just because of him I behaved rudely with her. Is she fine now. Stop it shivaay she will be fine and will happy as she don't remember you now and don't even know that you have existed in her life even though it's for a short span of time. Dear god plz show some mercy on me and don't make me see her again in my life. I still love her but I won't be able to handle myself again if I saw her and another heartbreak by losing her. Why anika what you have done with me in that 2 months that I can't even get over your memories in my life.don't know what destiny have stored for me but I understand we can't be together again.love you anika forever.

Suddenly someone enter room and the person's pov breaks and wipes his unfallen tears and sidelock his phone and turn raising his eyebrow.

Person 2: shivaay bhai r u okay.
(Yes it's our shivaay 😉 eager to know their fb then wait till the nth part🤭 as I don't know when it will come)

Shivaay: what happend to me I'm okay you tell me what is the current status of the meeting.

Aarav(not believed but deciding to confront later): it's all set bhai today evening we can leave. And after the meeting with dreams they will decide which all companies will be doing the project as it's their idea.

Shivaay(nodding in understand): God knows who are these dreams head who don't even came infront of world after it's establishment. It's always their managing directors who come for functions and whole world only know about A.K or A.H. or A.M. who related to different companies.

Aarav: I understand bhai it's completely annoying to work with someone whom we don't even seen once.

Shivaay:did that detective called you.

Aarav nods and sit beside him lay his head on shivaay's shoulder and says: an old couple near that temple recognized avu's pic and told they saw a child taking her back side of the temple before it catches fire. But it's been years they don't remember the girl's face and also they haven't seen the girls face clearly.

Shivaay:mmm

Aarav (with slight tears): we will get her back right bhai.

Shivaay (making him face him and wiping his tears):surely we will get her back for everyone(in mind;mainly for Neil jiju chutki and ladoo).

While opposition room of them we can see a person who lost somewhere which is none other than our atharv by seeing a pic in laptop.

Atharv p

Atharv p.o.v: how can you agree to marry someone vividha is that much weak was our love or your love was fake that you failed to see the truth in my eyes.
How can I forget that because your so called father I was about to lose my sister if abir would not have came there don't know what would have happened with her and close his eyes remembering sonakshi in hospital admitted.but then also I came to see you to take you with me but why did you break me vividha. I can never forget what you have did with me and your father done with me and my sis or can't stop loving you vividha eventhough I know you aren't mine now.hope wherever you are you doing great. And wish I should never see your face again in my life.because I can't handle myself your distrust and haterdness again vividha.

And close his eyes letting his tears fall.

There are some memories which never fades for everyone and can't share with anyone due to circumstances. And the worst feeling of someone who loved once someone truly will be the fact that they can't fall in love again with someone as their heart still belongs to the one who they loved.and can't overcome their memories and thinking about their awaiting unknown destiny is something the worst suffering.

And our shivaay and atharv is going through the same phase.both of them still loves our girls anika and vividha but believe they lost them forever without knowing what their destiny stored for them.

Evening:

Anihi was on the way back.

Suchi: ani I want to know how arrogant heartless ms. Zoya trivedi became simple and humble zoya plz plz plz

Anika (sighs): I will surely about them to you HAPPY.

Suchi: superb happy.

Anika: but my aloopuri.

Suchi: anything for f.b.😜

Anika shakes her head in disbelief .

Night after dinner anika's room;

Anika throws her mobile angrily and tears flows from her eyes.

Anika: why none of them picking my calls. They haven't talked with me after I came here.where the hell they went. And tries once more and hear it's switch off. She throws herself in bed and cries and soon she sleeps due to tiredness.

After some time Naina come to check on her bacha princess and see anika sleeping (as anika lying facing opposite side naina don't see her face ) goes closing door without disturbing her.while zogya check on ragthya too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I missed my writing badly dear friends and that's why I updated this small part.

I really don't know when these offline classes ends but I missing this writing feel badly so thinking to post atleast one part for every my stories in one month.

Belated easter wishes all my dear readers ❤