meet the cast (under editing)

Arjun M

Arjun M. : eldest brother of his family(smm). Normally Superstar of his princess while bade bhayya for girls, bhayya for boys and big bro for everyone and jiju for saali.actor by profession at present and handle business too.madly in love with his biwi but not yet confessed.Posessive for the girls in the family especially his princess.one tear from any of his family members be ready to exit. 🤫Family details are only for details the world Don't know yet as he is not yet revealed and family name get ready to know along with world 😉 except his friends cirlcle.

Adithya M. : second among the brothers.Adi for elders and bhabhi.Bhai for boys jiju for saali's and bhayya for girls while normally superhero for his princess. An undercover officer of cbi at present and team leader of his team and his details are highly confidential in the system none know it except his dean, not even his team and he is known to his trustworthy colleagues most of his missions will be carried out through his secret WhatsApp group with professional number. The media tried several ways to reach him but never reached or not so soon gonna reach. His Known as A.D. professionally and helps in business too.. Madly in love with the attitude queen who is now his loving queen his wifey who only dares to call his name. Second possessive person for the girls in the family especially his princes. A scratch on anyone in the family whom he didn't even think second to do anything.always in need for his best friends.

Abhishek M. : third in the line. While as he and adi have same age. he is abhi for his elders and bhabhis, Jiju for saali .bhai for the boys and bhayya for the girls and normally rockstar for his princess. A singer by profession and handle there business too. and famous in his field.will do anything for his princess.deeply in love with his fuggi😉.A person who protective for his siblings. Always ready for his best friends.

Sankar M. : a doctor who highly interest in neurology.twin to lucky. And normally sanku for his princess. sanky for his brothers n bhabhis.Bhai for girls. A to be doctor and in love with a crazy to be doctor🤭. As his brother managed to hide his family details none know anything about it except his best friend and the girls love know few details😉. And since brothers are there to handle he is not in action at present but if there is a situation he can handle it in his own way.

Laksh M. : going to be post graduate m.b.a. as there is a empire waiting for them and need to handle it as his brothers are handling it along with their profession. Lucky for his siblings and normally to princess and Bhai for the younger girls. In love with a girl and he only knows the Girl.He is not bad but don't hesitant to become one if someone hurt his family.a member of Fab 5.guitarist.

Deepak Sharma : bhai for everyone and deep for brothers princess and deepak. In a processing stage in love. Has a special place for his sisters and will do anything for them.currently the managing director of dreams venture along his best friend. Who ready to be with M' Family always and will do anything for them.

Veer Malhotra: A journalist by profession and married to his love life. Veer for his family and bff for his sisters especially princess. Proud to be a part of M'family will be always with them.