Part 2.g

@gt mansion

Alia: ani don't support bhai this time I won't leave him for hiding this matter that too years

Bul: exactly I was thinking it's love at first sight or something but bhai knew her for three years.

Ani:well I agree with you both he should have atleast said to you both but do you have any plan I mean in this happiness he will forget to say the three years story and he don't know we were watching this as of now.

Alia: I've something they share a plan

Girls: superb

Naina(looking boys): you are not going to say this to him.

Boys nods

Purab: guys I'm feeling pity for vin bhai.

Maahir:me too purab these girls are dangerous.

Deep:and I'm sure he won't be in earth now.

@oberoi mansion

We can see ajithaph strangling vin raising him to wall🤭

Abir: bhai leave him.

Some how they depart them and vin coughs.

Vin: bro I would have died by now.

Ajithaph(angrily): don't worry now itself I will share it to them they will do it.

Rudy: bhai by any mean you meant anika di.

Abir: how you know.

Rudy: how you know her.

Ajith(confused): she is our friends sister also I said they not she everyone will include in it especially his two sisters.(vish told him about partial truth she blurted so he perfectly sync with what she said)

Vin gulps recalling alia and bulbul because angry alia is devil.

Rudy smile: you know I have something good news.

Rithik: what

Bela: and I feel it's definitely bad for vin

Rudy nods.

Vish: what you did rudy.

Rudy: anika saw the function live I mean from rithik bhai's speech to papa's announcement.

Om: what?

Sona: how?

Rudy:she asked my help before going and I video called her.

Abir: I'm sure everyone must have seen as there is a get together)

Ajithaph(smiling fully): congrats bro and all the best.

Vin who listened this was in shock and come out hearing ajithaph.

Vin: they will kill me

Abir: well you deserve it bhai.

Neil: hiding something to family is very bad atleast you should have said to one.

Bela(unknowingly): rule no 1 of upc.

Everyone look at her shocked.while bela realize what she said and smile sheepishly and nervously.

Vish:how you know.

Bela(in mind : I'm gone anika'll kill me suddenly remembering something).

Rithik:answer bela.

Bela: there are almost 50+ rules in upcu and it's commissioner who said this before 2 year's press conference when she talked about the riot in Hyderabad.