HAPPY OR SAD

Bela : anika vo actually he was going to meet someone on hospital, his friend and on the way he stopped somewhere and same time he out of it the car blasted.

Anika gulps holdingback tears: how is he now

Bela : better will be conscious soon. What happened r u okay.

Anika : I'm okay what happened to me I guess he was going to meet megha di and keep in mind never ever no one should know I recall everything except that days on kidnapped other than those who know now.

Bela : veer and anjali aunty

Anika: I handled that none from here will say that to anyone and say to ananya nandu and brinda.

Bela : mm ya I'll handle that.

Anika : Ask anu to come here neo maa want to go to temple, tomorrow we will be there at hostel and from there we together will go to hostel.

Bela : mm fine I'll say to her.

At hostel room.

Avni : vo that lady is ,

Same time brinda come out of bathroom while bela enters

Bela : anu you need to go home

Anu : what happend is ani fine

Bela : she is fine infact aunty need you they are going to temple

Anu : okay and stand to take her bag

Nandu :say and go ms.malhotra who is that lady they are referring.

Brinda : why you are so keen to know that nandu.

Nandu : Because I just hate that lady seeing anika that much broken.

Anu sighs.

Bela : say ananya who is that

Anu : she is a evil in human disguise who will destroy anyone's peace for her happiness. The namesake step grandmother of brothers.

Girls get shock.

Nandu : you mean yours ishimaa's

Anu : she was ishimaa's step mother. Bye I'm leaving.

Nandu : she didn't said her name.

Bela : what's there in a name better not ask about that lady again nandu.

Brinda : I agree

Back to mansion,

Naina (pointing gun at arjun's head) : say who are you , you came my home and stayed there saying acting in short film but later said it got canceled. After came back here seeing you are looking at business, but this gun what's it doing in your cupboard are you cheating this family and your siblings (arjun get shock).

Arjun : naina listen I'll say everything

Naina : and I'm listening

Suddenly someone knock on door naina turn for a moment while in mean time arjun snatches gun naina get shock and keep in pocket .

Neo enters

Neo : where you busy both sensing seriousness

Arjun signing no : no maa nothing

Neo : then both of you get ready arjun in good dress

Naina : where are we going maa

neo : temple, I said ani to call anu and others too get ready okay.

Arna nods

Neo leaves.

Naina glare arjun

Arjun : what I'll say everything which you need to know but at present get ready.