Part 1.b : shock &surprise

Deep/nit: yyyoooouuu....

Naizopraka close their ears hearing shout.
Hearing shout here comes,

Rags:to whom you are shouting nitu(and get surprise to see deepak) Deepak bhai(Deepak get confuse hearing bhai)

Nitu: do which angle he looks like a brother to you di.

Raags:wo nitu he (seeing bags)why you are here with bags bhai.

Deep: actually (cutting)

Nitu: oh god! Is it not enough that you torturing me in office that you came here to live with us and torture me that too in a home where only girls live

Deepak and raagini get shock hearing her thoughts while our girls who are hiding control their laugh.

Raags: nitu shut up what all are you saying he is suchi's brother (looking Deepak)right.

Deepak get some idea and nods.

Nitu(getting shock hearing suchi's brother ): no way how he can be her brother.

Rags(raising eyebrows &whisper): really don't forget yesterday night's incident

Nitu gulps in shock and thinks
F.B
@ night nitu is working in laptop and raagini is chatting with suchi and suchi send Deepak's a photo as they haven't seen him till now and raagini calls nitu to see it but
Nitu : di plz why I have to see his photo and currently my angry boss face only there in my mind as I have to complete this work and mail him.anyway I'm not going to marry him na so there is time I'll see suchi's brothers photo later. While raagini shakes her head in disbelief at her sisters weird thinking.

F.B ends

Nithya smile sheepishly and curse herself for not seeing his pic.

Raags: so he is your boss

Nithya nods.

Raag(only audible to nitu): you can think about what you said.{nitya look at her shocked and glare her}(totaky avoiding her Turing to Deepak)I'm sorry bhai for her or should I call you sir as nitu work under you

Deepak(liking her simplicity):you can call me bhai unlike some who don't know to respect elders(taunting nitu)

Nitu(suddenly): I'll never call you bhai.raagini chuckles.

Raagini: bhai you didn't said why you are here and these bags

Deep : actually , but suddenly someone push him and come and hug raagini.

Raagini stumble little but compose and hug back.
Raag: ani how you here suddenly.

Anika (coming out of hug ): catch
Flight and came right bhabhis.

That's when raagini notice her didis and naina di.

Anika:where is deep.zoya signs them to look everyone turn get shock and surprise to see deepak over nitya on floor and lost in their own world.

Anika smile sheepishly

F.b.
When anika pushed deepak he lose balance hit nitya and both fall down during talk they don't realize it.
F.b ends.

Naina:deepak

Raag: nitu

Both come out of trance get embarrassed.

Deepak stand show hands to nitya to stand up but she stand by herself all chuckles at her stubbornness.

Nitu stand and suddenly hug everyone out of happiness.

Nitu:ani and didi's it's so long time we met I'm too happy to see you all.

All smile at her. And a small smile form in Deepak's face but hide as Pragya look at him.

Suddenly he get a phone call and goes out.while nitu goes in.

Raagini: can we go to temple evening as today is such a good day that you all returned.

Anika: ofcourse we can go raagu but before that take something for us to drink.

Nitu: no need I bought (and brings juice for everyone)

Deepak enters :bhabhi I need to go prithu is making hard time for them.

All smiles he take a glass drinks it.

Anika(hugging him): I want to see them and that (making faces ) prithu bhai.

Deepak chuckles and say : then come with me.

Anika get shock and coming out of hug: daadi will kill me no way.

He bid bye to everyone and leaves not before glaring nitya for the scene she created at first.

All sighs after his departure.
And turn to see nithya glaring anika.

Nitu : you do it intentionally that knowing he is my boss as well as your brother.

Anika nod and runs before nitya beat her nitya chase her.

All laugh at both of them.

Recap: shivika & arhi meet.

♡♡♡◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♡♡♡