Six6

☻♡

☻♡

Six6

Luke was defiantly shocked that he was kissing Ashton, and Ashton was defiantly shocked as well.

But neither could focus on that. Instead they could only melt into each other's touches, accepting the warmth that they have both missed too dearly.

"Luke..." Ashton suddenly pulled away with widened eyes, looking up at Luke with confusion and pain clouding his thoughts, "What are you doing?"

"I miss you." Luke whined out as he placed his right hand on Ashton's cheek, running his large hand across the other's soft skin.

"This isn't a good idea." Ashton shook his head, trying to ignore his own want for the other, "We'll both be even more hurt."

"Ashton, baby." Luke said, making Ashton take in a needed large breathe of air when he heard the pet name, "Tell me do you really not want this? Do you not want me?"

Ashton turned silent as he peered at Luke in a dangerous thought. He wanted Luke so bad in so many ways. Ashton wanted Luke back with him and in his life. He wanted to keep kissing him and to relish in their love.

But there were so many negatives still clouding them. Overcoming each other after this was sure to be even more of an impossibility.

But gosh...Ashton missed Luke so much too.

Leaning in, Ashton connected their lips against each other again. But this one wasn't as deep and passionate as the initial one.

This one was rough and fast. It was full of all the recent pain and longing that they've been feeling.

They were gripping onto each other while they kissed with so much desperation lingering around them. It was as if they didn't hold so tight onto each other that they would lose their grip on the other permanently.

Neither knew if they could handle the pain away from each other again.

Ashton whined into the kiss when Luke roughly picked him up and sat him on top of the counter. The kissing didn't stop, even though they both really needed some proper air.

But air wasn't as important as their love for each other in that moment.

Luke now stood in between Ashton's legs with his large hands held onto the hazel eyed man's upper thighs. Ashton instead was sharply gripping onto Luke's forearms desperately for any form of stability.

Pulling back for air was now not an option. Luke pulled away slightly only to place his lips back onto Ashton's neck, making sure that he didn't hold back in order to hear all of the small whines and whimpers from Ashton. He missed this too much.

"L-Luke..." Ashton whined out when Luke started kissing even more harshly than before, "We shouldn't do this."

"I want you so fucking bad, Ash." Luke groaned out in desperation, reluctantly pulling away from Ashton's neck to see him looking oddly nervous.

Luke and Ashton have had many intimate moments before, so they were both way past the nervous stage amongst each other. Ashton being nervous again meant that something had changed.

"Tell me what's wrong." Luke basically ordered him before adding in a more gentle, "Please."

"I..." Ashton hesitated for a few seconds as he tried to come up with the proper words, "I can't be with you tonight and wake up tomorrow without you. You're all I want for my future and not just my present."

"Ash..." Luke frowned as he saw the pain within the other, "I'm always yours."

"But—"

"No but's." Luke stopped the other with a small grin, "I've always been yours. That will never change."

Luke still saw the confusion in Ashton's expression so he only had to clarify even more, "I know that I broke it all off and said that I can't do this anymore. But...fuck, Ash, I just miss you so much. I don't care anymore about the sneaking around and keeping this a secret. As long as I have you—even if it's only for us to know—that's all that I need."

"Really?" Ashton asked with a shocked and utterly happy grin, "You want to get back together?"

"Yes. It's fucked up; all of this is a mess. But the mess is so worth it when you're there to clean it up with me."

Ashton laughed from this, making Luke do the same. Now with just one moment of honesty and confession, the two felt the best that they have for the first time in months.

It seemed like they really were destined to be together and with each other.

Ashton leaned in again, connecting their lips together and bringing back that passion and heat into one kiss that was full of longing.

Ashton whined out when Luke brought his right hand from his thigh up to palm him. They were both on cloud-nine and they were barely touching each other.

"We need to leave." Luke suddenly said when he forced himself to pull away from the kiss, making Ashton whine out, "Someone will come in and see us. Plus I don't think you want to be bent over some dirty bathroom counter."

Ashton smirked up at Luke, like he wasn't just extremely nervous about all of this a moment ago, "Promise to bend me over your bed then?"

Luke groaned in complete want for the other from this, seeing the apparent desire and lust in Ashton's eyes, "Anything for you, baby."