Seven7

☻♡

☻♡

Seven7

Waking up this morning was different for Luke. Even though he was just barely waking up and even though his thoughts weren't coherent, he felt happy. He felt like he was at home.

He was reminded as to why he felt all of this positivity when he felt gentle hands running up and down his naked chest. Luke could always recognize these soft hands to their owner.

"Good morning." He hummed out as he started to stir more awake.

"Morning." Ashton laughed as he heard the raspiness in Luke's morning voice, coaxing him more into the conscious world with small pecks being pressed against Luke's face.

Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist in order to pull the smaller one into his front, so their chests were pressed against one another in such a comforting way.

"Well that was fun." Luke mentioned once he rubbed his eyes open, looking to the side only to see Ashton already looking at him basically in awe.

Ashton missed waking up next to Luke so damn much.

"It really was." Ashton said with a small grin, reflecting back onto their precious night together.

It was full of various things: passion, longing, desire, pain, and love.

"I'm so glad that it happened." Luke said seriously, "I don't think that I could have denied you or myself this any longer."

"We don't have to worry about that anymore." Ashton shook his head gently as he grabbed Luke's cheeks into his hands comfortably, "I have you and you have me. Forever."

"I love you." Luke grinned from what Ashton said, feeling all the passion flood back once again like it was simply an on and off switch.

"And I love you." Ashton grinned when he clarified his feelings in return.

"I never want this to end." Luke sighed out, "I want you in my arms every minute of my life."

Ashton went quiet from this for a few seconds, preparing himself for what he was about to tell Luke. He had woken up before Luke did, giving him around an hour to reflect on what it was that he needed to do.

"That's why I'm going to get a divorce."

Luke's eyes widened, "What?"

"I'm not going to make the same mistake again, Luke." Ashton said seriously before sitting up in order to look at Luke properly.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked also sitting up and across from Ashton.

"You broke up with me because you felt guilty for all the cheating and lying. And I feel guilty too; Mary doesn't deserve it and neither do you. That's why I need to end it with her, so we can be together."

"Ash..." Luke didn't know what to say. He couldn't believe that this was happening.

Divorce should be the signal of a terrible ending to a once happy relationship, but neither Luke or Ashton could see it in that perspective. They instead saw it as the next step of their own relationship.

"I know that it's a big step, but it's worth it. You're worth it, Luke, because I love you and I never will stop loving you. Every minute that I'm away from you is the real lie. We call us being together the lying scandal, but me being with a woman who I don't love instead of being with you is the true misconception."

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" Luke asked seriously.

"Yes." Ashton grinned widely, "Because I'm sure that you're the only one that I need."