late birthday art - acknowledge snippet

"-and thats how you launch your attack according to your positi-" Damian looked back and only to notice both of his comrade not paying attention to him.

"Superboy, Raven. I expected both you should pay attention to this meeting especially when it involved in tactical." Damian fold his arm across his chest with his high arched brows.

Raven's eyes lazily look at him while her cheek on one of her hand propped on the desk. "You're saying I'm not paying attention?"

"Well by your look, it seems you didn't. Ah, forget it. No one will listen to it anyway." Damian sighed as he grabbed duster and about to clean up the white board.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Jon jolted his head as he sees Damian about to wiped the tactical formula.

"Cleaning up the board since both of you are not listening to me?" Damian sarcastical answered Jon as he frown to both of their attitude.

"What the h..heck! Don't chu dare to  clean the board!" Jon rised from his seat in an instant.

"Oh! So now you wanted to pay attention?" Damian taunt his best friend back.

"Dude, I've been following your tactics while playing this mmorpg game and it works like a miracle!" Jon's eyes shine bright as he be able to defeat the big boss by applying Damian's strategy onto the game.

"Ah, no worries, Jon. I got the picture and some texts here. Let me send it to you through email." Raven's finger start to works on the screen and following by the sound of Jon's phone notification.

"You guys...." Damian just stare at both of them.

"Doesn't mean I don't pay attention, Wayne." Raven narrow her eyes as she looked at him. "I do."

His eyes blinked at her statement then chuckled. "Well we ended our class for today."

"Finally!" Jon yawned as he rise from his chair and levitate lazily towards down the hall. " I'm going to the kitchen to find anything to eat. You guys wanna join?" Jon asked as he pointed toward the exit door.

"Go ahead, Jon. Me and Raven need to discuss about something." Damian put on his scowl face but it seems Jon grew wreary of his best friend's attitude.

"Aight then, see you later." Jon waved his hand then flew down the hallway.

"How are you going to be a teacher? I almost felt asleep." Raven casually yawned after she stretched her arm up.

"Still you ARE one of my best student." Damian give her the look as he tidy his stuff on the desk.

"Uh huh. I have to because I keep listening to your lecture even we're on a date night." Raven pressed her lips into a thin line.

"You should be glad that I am willing to give you my knowledge freely." Damian now stand beside her desk, stare at her beneath the thick lashes. "And I know you're hungry for them."

Raven looked at him then turn her head against his way. "What kind of knowledge?" Hiding her blushes.

"What kind of knowledge do you want?" A Smile painted across his face.

Raven turn her head back to him with a sheepish smile on her face. "Enlighten me."

A/n: Amg I forgot to post it here. It's been 3 days past from my birthday but lol I hope you guys enjoy this art 🥰🥰 raven pose inspired by devilinyoureye cosplay raven.

 It's been 3 days past from my birthday but lol I hope you guys enjoy this art 🥰🥰 raven pose inspired by devilinyoureye cosplay raven