Stillness /Secretly

"So cold."

Raven slowly hovering across the room as she sees the landscape from the titan's tower window. All white.

"We've already set fire at the fire place and you still felt cold?" Damian cocked his eyebrow as he tidy up his work as soon as he finished all meticulous paperwork about their latest mission involved with human trafficking at black market near the Jump harbor.

Raven puffed her cheek as she glared at Damian while he tug his lips shows a hidden smile that meant to tease her.

He took her hand as soon as she land her feet on the floor and brought them to the window for sightseeing.

"Who knew watching snowfall could be soothing?" Damian put his arm around her shoulder and rubbing her arm to give a little warm.

Raven pouted then goes behind him and threw her arm over his shoulder. Another one at his waist.

"Raven?"

"Can I use your body as my support? It's warm and comforting." Raven muffled voice can be heard has she buried her face at his should blade.

He smirked then pulled her hand on his waist, and pressed it beneath his bicep to warmth it while holding her hand. "Better?"

"Better." Damian could feel her smile from behind. Slowly he close his eyes, savouring the moment. The stillness and serene.

A/n : lol sorry for crappy story that goes with this picture 🙈🙈🙈 enjoy!!!