Nosferatu| pre-batling

It seems forever for Raven to received a case that involved with haunted or malevolent spirit and the last one she received is 3 years ago.  Perhaps it is because of justice league dark?

Maybe so.

Still she's quite happy when someone request for her help. Atleast it does involved with the field she's mastered in despite of herself being a demoness.

"Call me if you need help,  habibti," said Damian before she off to her client place.

"Do I look like damsel in distress? " Raven sneered at her husband. " You wanna continue the conversation we had 10 years ago?" Damian raised an eyebrow while stare back at her."Beneath the stars? " he added.

Raven immediately felt warm on her cheek. "Well, that --" Raven trying to find excuses but Damian quickly peck on her temple.

"Just becareful. " Damian chuckled against her forehead. Raven seems annoyed, in the end she smile as she brushed her lips against his.

"Gotta go.  Don't want the client to wait for eternity. " In an instant she teleport herself to her destination.

Damian sighed and wait for his wife return back.

*******

"Sorry to bother you,  Mr. Sakamoto, are you the one who request for ghost extermination? " Raven asked as soon as the door of the apartment open by a man with black eyebag and tired face.

"Are you the one who be able to exocise Keres the great banshee from the museum? I heard it from an elderly woman who was there when it's happen. " says the japanese man as he unhinged the door and let the Raven in.

"Well,  not to brag but yes.  I am." as Raven walk into the apartment.
She notice the dark aura surrounding the room and the light is even dimmer. She notice there's a group of people sitting on a long sofa that heading towards a big plasma tv. "Your family? " she asked her client.

"Hai...Hai... This is my wife,  Sumire, my eldest son,  Ryoto and my daughter, Mako. " Mr. Sakamoto introduce his family to her.

"Still new in Gotham? " Raven questioning as she walked around the house inspecting the black aura trail.

"We've just move in for a month," said Sumire as she stroke her daughter's hair who is lying on her lap.

"What's wrong with Mako? " as Raven's eye now on Mako's unwell being.

"She's been sick after one week we moved here." Sumire with her concerned look as she look at her children. "Ryoto is a bit paranoid these days. He... He.... " Sumire start to sobbed.

"He's trying to commit suicide, Raven. He said that a ghost some sort trying to make him do it. " Mr. Sakamoto continuing his wife's word.

"If its wasn't your idea to move in here,  things like this won't happen! " Sumire shouted at Mr. Sakamoto.

"Yamaero! I do it for our's sake! For us to improve our lives! You should aware tha--" Raven cut off Mr. Sakamoto as she raise her hand where she detect a shadow being who is now swirling in front of them.

"Looks like I found the culprit! " Raven using her power captured the shadow. 

"What the-! " the shadow scream as Raven's power imitates cage surrounding the apparel.

"Show yourself! " Raven command.

The shadow turn into a black cat with two splitting tail hovering on the air.

"Oh,  a Nekomata!!, " Ryoto shouted. " I knew i wasn't crazy!!," he added as he's now squating on the sofa,  anticipating.