the bliss (evvil au drabble)

"What's the matter?"

"..."

"Still having that nightmare?"

"..."

She slowly nod as she hug herself, encapsule herself.

The Heir of Al ghul, close his eyes slowly had his arm on her waist and land his chin on her shoulder gives her a little warm comfort.

His eyes under lashes stared at her cursed mark that was given by her abomination father, Trigon the Terrible that made permenant scar on her body and her mind.

Raven start to relaxed herself, feeling the emotion radiates by her companion, an enemy and a lover. It wasn't the first time both of them slept on his King size bed ever since that rainy day where he confess it all.

At the corner of her eyes, catches his face illuminate by the moonlight as he rest his face on her shoulder made her felt the peace that she couldn't possible have. It maybe not be a happy ending she hope for but the bliss she felt.

Her right hand touch his illuminate feature, tracing his temple, his cheek and his hair.

"Raven?" his voice trembled under her skin.

She simply smiled as she turned herself against the man who shared his bed with. Her arm begin to wrap his scarred but perfect torso, landed her head to his hollow collarbones.

Damian, let out a soft sigh and a hand circled on her back feeling the trace of mark. He then gives a soft peck on her shoulder and smiled against her skin.

Then he heard her silent breathe against him,asleep. He chuckled as carefully placed her head on the soft pillow then pull up thick blankets across their body.

She nuzzled against his while his chin on her forehead. He closed his brilliant shamrock eyes and return to slumber.