She wants to move

A/n: lol i'm experimenting my writing here and this based on anon asked "what makes damian turned on when Raven doing something. "

It's the first time both of them having mission together after their newlywed honeymoon as Justice League superhero. Damian felt different. Obviously different.

Its not about his wife appearance, no.  Its about the way her body move makes him turned on when he sees the way she walked or manuveur herself as she flew freely in the air.

"Tt" he cursed under his breath,  he knew that he had to be professional when it comes to work. Being batman, keeping his stoic and serious face seems impossible.

As he's about to engage with the villain, Raven appeared to assist him from her portal out of nowhere,  he almost,  ALMOST let out his naughty smirk as he seen her gracefully land on the ground.

"Need back up,  Batman? " Raven as she stood stoicly held out her hand filled with dancing black aura. 

"I don't need back up." he growled.

"Men." she rolled her eyes and start shooting balls of dark energy toward the bad guys as well as Damian beating them up.

"Gee,  try to be serious, Damian. " Raven sighed as she put on movement restriction spell on the unconcious criminals.

Damian turned to her, blinked as he heard her. "I am serious."

Raven, glared at him with narrow eyes. She walked to him slowly, almost like seducing. Damian,  swallowing audibly and keeping his posture straight.

Raven, smiled sly. "I know what you're thinking, Dark Knight. " as she tilted her head to the left. Damn that woman!

Damian take steps backward in respond to her forward advanced. "I should focus on the job, Raven." he scowled, hoping Raven didn't seen his crimson cheek beneath the cowl.

Their body were so close to the point he could possibly grab her and DO IT right here,  on the spot.

Raven chuckled as she heard his thought. Chaotic, angry and naughty. "Why don't we finish this and maybe we could....go home early? " she smiled at him sheepishly, held her hand open the portal.

Damian, seems familiar with her destination as he glanced at the portal. "Calling Hq, Raven and I have to go somewhere else. Something come up,  over and out." before anyone could respond to his intercom,  Damian quickly shut his comm off and grab Raven's hand paced to the glowing halo door.

"Turn off your comm too. " he ordered her as both of them step into the portal. Raven shake her head. Oh,  azar, what I'm going to do if we pair up again?