Vampire and VVitches -infinite crisis au-

Damian stared at the dark rainy night while he's on the ground in a pool of blood. He's gone weary after defeating the Ra's army as he tried to freed himself from that damned castle which in the result of his current state.

He could feel the icy sensation started to creep on his fingers and toes eventually with hunger. For blood.

He can't deny the primitive nature though he's ashamed of it. Sometimes he wishes to do suicide mission during he's attempt to slay his grandfather but its seems the fate had disagree with his decision.

The rain start to rapidly fall on the ground while Damian struggle to breath but does vampire breathe actually?

He closed his eyes and memory start to flood on his thought until that certain page where he read on his grandfather's library with the title, "Rise the Lazarus".

Damian whisper the word as he remember the ancient book. He thought that perhaps that spell might gain him some life energy as it associated with Lazarus pit, in one way or another.

He wet his lips after he finishes recite the spell and wait. He may not a magic believer but when things get awry, it could be his last resort.

The rain suddenly stop and the air is still, the vampire could hear hinself breathing until he heard a heart beat out of nowhere.

"Such a poor creature."

A soft voice filled the silence. As he turn his head towards the source, he felt warm hand on his chest. He blinked, vanilla perfume?

He swore he's seen the hooded figure's smile as that person press their hand on him, a surge of warm sensation fill his body as if it makes him feel more alive, that warm sensation makes him gasped for air like when the day he was born into this world.

With that energy, Damian slowly raise himself to sitting position. The hooded figure stood before him with proud stance as if they satisfy with the condition before them.

"who...who are you?" Damian rasped voice as he manage to speak.

The hooded figure tilt their head to side.

"You summoned me." a soft dark voice reply.

"Summon?" Damian start to think. How in the hell he summon, he DID NOT summon anyone.

His brows almost meet each other as he collecting his thought about this shocking event. The page he remember are clearly about rising the Lazarus but how does it has to do with summoning people or in a more make sense, a devil?

"Wait, the spell, its about rising lazarus, how does it involved in summoning?" Damian stared back at the hooded figure.

Damian could hear a heavy sigh from them. "You mean my father?"

"Your.. Father?" things getting puzzled for him.

"People making deals with my father in exchange for Lazarus water or Lazarus pits." the hooded figure crossed their arm.

"Oh." Damian pursed his lips. Guess he had to deal with the spawn of devil then.

" Just so you know, I have defeated my father few years ago hoping that people won't have any misery in selling their soul to him." the hooded figure start to strut towards him.

"And I thought that spell should be vanished as I burn that Church down." the hooded figure start to get nearer.

Damian could feel their cold and heat aura at the same time.

"Somehow, someone has summoned me, which means that I HAVE to answer that call." Their stopped their pace at his feet.

"So tell me, Creature of the Damned. What do you desire?" as they extend their hand towards them.