Unravel| Evvil au

A/n: hi guys, i put evvil au to rest due to my busy-ness work schedule and assignment. I hope this one shot satisfy your craved for it 😆 again it is experimental writing...lol thia one based on prompt in tumblr, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Enough is enough. What Justice League has done to her in the past Raven had enough, she made up her mind. She decided to stay. In Nanda Prabat, with the League of Assassin.

As she face to face with the son of iconic hero, her former crush, Jon Kent, she knew the heroes were up to something.

"No. I won't go back to the Headquaters. It's my final decision."

"But Raven, the hero needs you. Your service. We thought you were dead! I thought you were dead!" Jon expressed his feeling remorse through his tone.

"I've waited for enforcement to come for  rescue mission but...it seems that i have BEEN forgotten." Raven lashed out her frustration towards her ex comrade.

"I have no place among the heroes, Jon.I  KNEW it all along." Raven turn face away from the two proxy of hero alliance.

"You are getting attach to this corrupted league for too long, Raven, he's has corrupted you!" said Wally, pointed at The Leader of League of Assassin, Damian al ghul who is sit at the throne like a fearless warlord.

"I don't know why you would stay here with this lunatic man and...." Jon tried to held down his true feeling.

" you...slept with him?"

Raven felt it. The bitterness, disgusted aura from both of them. This is what Damian meant when one's completely fanatic about Justice, it makes them being judgmental.

"Slept or not, it is my decision and i am not a subject to be your criticism."

"I always knew, Raven, the daughter of satan himself would betray us. In fact, the crooked one always a bad apple." Wally belittle her dignity as a hero.

"Wally, shut your-"

"That's Enough!!!!!" before Jon could finish his word, Raven snapped it out as her crown of antler has shown on her head along with her glowing four red eyes.

"But Raven , I- "

"I don't have time to waste for the likes of you. Leave." Without a second glance, she turned away and left the room, leaving two flabbergasted guests and one amused man behind.

Chuckling, the young man stood from his seat, a charming smile tugging at his lips while his eyes remained unmoved. "She has such a nice temper, don't you think?"

When his dark gaze fell on them, the guests shivered. "Unfortunately I don't."

Damian unsheath both of his sword as he walk down to greet his opponent.

Jon felt felt weaker as Ra's Al Ghul approached them, then he realise, the swords contain kryptonite.

"Wally..." Jon whispers as he took a step back. "I need you to run. He has it. The stone."

"No prob, buddy.I got you." Wally grab both of his shoulder as Jon were almost collapse to his knees.

"You know, watching you grew weaker because of this rubble really amusing. Who knew, the son of superman has a weakness and it were simply just, a rock." Damian chuckled as he swing his sword adjusting his momentum.

"Wally, Now!!" Jon shouted and Wally bought the Half kryptonian as fast as he can, away from there.

Damian watched the after spark as two of them simply vanished.

"TT, I was about to test my theory. Guess it's not my day." with his irritated face as he unsheath his weapon.

..............

"There you are."

Raven jolted. She turn her head towards him as she finished tending her herb garden.

"Judging by the looks on your face, your plan failed, am I right?" as she stood dust off her clothes.

"Actually it was a success." Damian came in and stood beside her.

"Scared them off?"

"Well, more like threaten for disrespect my wife." he eyed the queen of darkness as she blushed.

"I am quite surprise."

"What?"

"You have a crush on Jon Kent. The man who afraid with a bunch of rocks." Damian huffed. He didn't realise that he's a bit of jealous.

"Oh? That was a long time ago."

"That means, you still have it, do you?" Damian blocked her view and stare into her eyes, with intensity.

Raven felt annoyed as the two heroes visit earlier has already ruin her mood. Quickly she grab his neck and drive both of them to the wall nearby.

Damian were fazed by her unusual behaviour, it was the first time he saw her pissed and yet, it turned him ON.

"How dare you question my love and loyalty?" She growled as her face closer to his.

"Oh?" Damian lick his lips as he caress her hand on his throat. Menacing and sexy. He like this new Raven.

"And if you ever doubt with me, my love and loyalty, I swear I'll --"

Damian cut out her words as he ravishingly crashed her lips with his, silently removed her hand that lock him to the wall and pull her closer with his arm slowly wrapped around her petite frame.

Unknown to Raven, it was her who locked to the wall.

" How did you-"

Damian placed his finger on her lips. "You...dare to threaten me?"

Raven kept her cool face. She's not gullible like before. She is the one who held darkness inside her. The one who held the world and she's not afraid.

"I am not afraid."

He caress her cheek with a smirk on his face,  tracing her features and lastly locked his shamrock eyes with hers.

"You should be, I am STILL Damian Al- Ghul."

"and I AM your wife."

"Stop it."

"Why should I?"

"If you keep going..."

His arm locked around her waist, as his body now squeezing her to the wall.

"We might DO it here," he whisper in her ear.

Her face were shaded with beet color. One thing for sure, Damian never failed to make her flustered like before.

He still win this round.