Chapter Eight

Breathless and yearning, you knotted your fingers in Kylo's tresses, pulling his lips to yours once again. Every synapse seemed to burst into flames as your tongues danced around each other, an aching to feel him only growing more and more in the depths of your abdomen. You could feel his large, deft fingers tracing your curves, almost as if he was attempting to commit every inch of your body to memory, pinching at the zipper on the side of your dress.

"Kylo, please..." you whispered against his lips, gulping down oxygen as if you had been deprived of it for ages. His nose brushed against yours as he pulled away just enough to look into your eyes, the once warm brown eyes you had found solace in, blown ragged and black from the lust taking over his senses.

Wordlessly, he ripped the zipper of the dress down, his hands gripping the fabric so tight, you were afraid he was about to tear it off of you. The material of the dress rubbed against your skin as he dragged it off of your body, your skin prickling in the cooler air of your apartment. You swore you could hear a gasp come from Kylo, but he quickly covered it with a groan as he leaned over your body once more and began trailing kisses from your jaw to the sensitive skin around your throat. His hand cradled your jaw as his lips reached your collarbone, whimpering as his teeth nipped your skin.

Peeking down at him, you moved your shaky hands to the top buttons of his dress shirt, attempting to strip him down before one of his large hands encased both of yours. With a smirk on his face, he leaned your trapped hands above your head, pinning them fast to the bed with minimal effort. His lips trailed along the underside of your ear, causing your breath to catch in your throat.

"Let me take my time with you, Kitten, or else...you'll give me no choice but to tie you to this bed and take what I want..." he whispered, his threat causing desire to pool deep within you, leaving you yearning more for him.

"You wouldn't..." you whispered, clenching your thighs together to create any sort of friction to provide you with relief. Kylo leaned over you, keeping your hands restrained with his above you, a devilish smile on his face.

"Try me, Princess."

The grip he had on your hands disappeared as he cupped your face, his lips devouring yours fully. You couldn't help yourself, gently placing your hands on his chest, your fingers roaming against the expanse of his pectorals, gliding until they looped around the back of his neck. His hands mimicked yours, brushing against your strapless bra, hooking under the band to remove it from your torso.

As the article of clothing hit the bedroom floor, you felt the pads of his fingers gently grasping at your breasts, deepening his kiss as he kneaded his fingers into you. A moan caught in your throat as his hands wrapped around your back, cradling your body close to his, your nipples pebbling as they brushed against the material of his dress shirt. Without warning, he tossed you further up on the bed, your lips disconnecting quickly as your heads hit the pillows. You watched the desire within his pupils grow as his eyes roamed over your exposed skin, drinking you in.

"Fuck, Angel...," he whispered, his eyes trailing up and down your body in amazement, "you are perfection..."

Heat lapped at your cheeks, staining them with pigment at his compliment. You wanted nothing more than to soak him in, eyes wild with desire, hair a perfect mess, but the aching in your core pulled you from gazing at him. Without thinking, you brushed your fingertips up and down your curves, breathy moans rolling off your kiss swollen lips as you arched your back into your own featherlight touch.

You could see him release the buttons holding his once crisp white dress shirt to his body, achingly slow in his movements. As he undone the final button, he slipped the shirt off of his shoulders, the material sliding down his arms and onto the floor. You didn't think it was possible, but even without a shirt on, he was still massive.